Study on the Intentions of Strategic Alliances in Enterprises
Keywords:strategic alliance, intention, enterprise strategy
Since the 1980s, the strategic alliance, a new form of enterprise organization, has made great progress, and its breadth and depth have been greatly improved, which has led to the development of strategic alliances in all walks of life. In this paper, from the system, technology, organization and concept of strategic alliance, the dynamics of strategic alliance are systematically explained, with a view to promoting a more in-depth study of this problem.
Sierra, M.Cauleydela. Managing Global Alliances: Key Steps for Successful Collaboration [M].England: Addison-Wesley,1995.
Porter M E. Competition in global industries [M].Harvard Business Press, 1986.
Gulati R.Network location and learning: the influence of network resources and firm capabilities on alliance formation [J].Strategic Management Journal, 1999, 20 (5):397-420.
REUER J J, RAGOZZINO R. Signals and international alliance formation: the roles of affiliations and international activities [J]. Jounal of International Business Studies, 2014, 45 (3):321-337.
O.E.Williamson. The Economic Institutions Capitalism [M].New York：Free Press，1985.
Birger Wernerfelt. A Resource-based View of the Firm [J]. Strategic Management Journal，1984，17（5）：171-180.
Dorothy Leonard-Barton. Core Capabilities and Core Rigidities：A Paradox in Managing New Product Development[J].Strategic Management Journal，1992，29（13）：111-125.
C.Argyris，D.A.Schon. Organizational Learning：A Theory of Action Perspective [M].USA：Addison Wesley，1978.
Zhao Chang-ping, Wang Fang-hua, Ge Wei-hua. A study of the synergetic mechanism of the formation of strategic alliances [J].The Journal of Shanghai Jiao-tong University，2004，38（3）：417-421.
Steven W. Bradley，Howard Aldrich，Dean A. Shepherd，Johan Wiklund. Resources，environmental change，and survival-asymmetric paths of young independent and subsidiary organizations[J].Strategic Management Journal，2010，32（19）：486-509.
Michael A. Hitt，M. Tina Dacin，Edward Levitas，Jean-Luc Arregle，Anca Borza. Partner selection in emerging and developed market contexts：Resource-based and organizational learning perspectives [J].The Academy of Management Journal，2000，43（3）：449-467.
Carolin Häussler. When Does Partnering Create Market Value[J].European Management Journal，2006，24（1）：1-15.
Luo Ding-ti, Liang Mei-hua. Select Cooperation - Value Analysis of Inter-Enterprise Partnerships [J]. Economic Forum，2003，6(13)：29-31.
Karen C. Denning，Heather Hulburt，Stephen P. Ferris. Risk and wealth effects of U.S. firm joint venture activity [J].Review of Financial Economics，2006，15 (12)：271–285.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Liang Jia-qiang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.