Research on the "three win" Mode of "school enterprise combination" Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Business Administration Major
AbstractUnder the national strategic background of "mass entrepreneurship and innovation", the integrated resources of "school enterprise combination" and integrated resources are working together to help the innovation and Entrepreneurship of college students, and the gradual formation and improvement of the training mode of innovative and entrepreneurial talents in Colleges and universities are becoming more and more important. The "three win" model of entrepreneurship education has become an important goal of business management education. School enterprise cooperation is an important direction of college education reform, and also an important direction for the reform of business administration.
Li Z. Research on the Cultivation Mode of Innovative and Entrepreneurial Talents in Business Administration Key Major Groups[J]. Science Education Article Collects, 2014.
Jing-Bin Y U. Research on the Combination of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education with Ideological and Political Education in Higher Vocational Colleges[J]. Journal of Heilongjiang College of Education, 2018.
Jin Y. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education Reform of Business Administration Major: A Chinese Case Study[J]. 2016, 5(2):27.
Liu Y, Wang D Z, Zhao H M. Research on Talent Training Mode of Business Administration Professionals based on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education[J]. Pioneering with Science & Technology Monthly, 2017.
Li C. Research on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education under the Mode of School Enterprise Cooperation[J]. Education Teaching Forum, 2017.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.