Study on the Role of Government in the Alliance of Industry, Education and Research
Keywords:the Alliance of Industry, Education and Research, the Government, the Role
Economic globalization has greatly promoted the development and integration of global industries and greatly intensified competition and cooperation among enterprises in various countries. On the basis of combing the practical characteristics of the industrial, education and research alliances in various developed countries, this paper makes a comprehensive study on the role that the government should play in the process of the industrial, education and research alliances in China, and puts forward that the government should flexibly use the means of finance, finance and taxation in the industrial, academic and research alliances and play a leading role.
【1】 Chen yun. Concept Analysis and Paradigm Construction of Cooperation in Industry, Science and Research, 2012, 30 (8): 1206-1211.
【2】 Li Pei-nan, Zhao Lan-xiang, Wan Jin-bo. Research on Process Management and Evaluation of Cooperation in Industry, education and Research - Program Management Enlightenment of the Cooperative Research Center of American University of Technology, Science and Technology Management, 2013, 32 (2): 20-27.
【3】 Li Zhi-qiang. Li Ling-yi, New Trends in the Integration of Domestic Production, Research and Development: Education Research at Tsinghua University, 2005.
【4】 Wang Huai, Tang Shuang- fu, etc. Foreign production, research and cooperation model comparison and experience to learn ,the agriculture of south,2013.11：51-53
【5】 Zhu Gui-long, Zhang Yi, Chen Kai-hua. The Evolution of International Study in cooperation between industry, education and research, the scientific research,2015.11:1669-1685.
【6】 Ding Ho-de. The alliance of industry, education and research is the foundation of the establishment of a new national system of national policy. Tsinghua University Journal (Philosophy and Society Science Edition),1998,(3):50－53.
【7】 Yao Zhen-xiang. The role of British teaching companies in promoting the integration of production and learning. [J].the comparative educational research,1996,(1):33－34.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Liang Jia-qiang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.