Research and Practice for Ethnic Minority Studentsâ€™ Computer Teaching in Preparatory Department
Keywords:Preparatory Education, Basic Computer Teaching, Access Database
Preparatory education is a special and effective measure to training minority students in remote and backward areas. This paper analyzed the problems of computer education for minority students which is an important part of preparatory education, discussed the teaching reform of computer education for minority students including the teaching course, teaching mode and teaching methods in detail. The teaching results in recent years have showed that our computer teaching reforms have improved the computer level and computer comprehensive qualities of preparatory students effectively, and the passing rate of National Computer Rank Examination has been significantly improved.
Lu, B. L., â€œTrain Senior Personnel Minority â€˜golden bridgeâ€™ - the Central University for Nationalities Preparatory Education for 60 years Retrospect and Prospectâ€ , Ethnic Education Research, no. 01, pp. 86-90,2011.
Ao, J. M., â€œMinorities China Review Policies to Promote Equality of Opportunities for Higher Education - Since 1950 Based on the National Matriculation Education Policyâ€, Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, no. 01, pp. 5-8, 2010.
Song, T. C., â€œStudy Ethnic National Matriculation System Reform Education Curriculumâ€, Ethnic Education Research, no. 04, pp. 90-96, 2006.
Cui, S. L., Sun, M., â€œResearch Foundation CDIO -Based Computer -Based Teaching Philosophyâ€, Popular Science, vol. 14, no. 151, pp. 213-215, 2012.
Li, Y. Y., â€œMinority Matriculation â€˜Computerâ€™ Curriculum Reform Exploration and Practiceâ€, Jilin College of Education, vol. 28, no. 281, pp. 61-62, 2012.
Zhu, H.Y., Liang, X.T., â€œContemporary Vocational College Preparatory Classes and Ethnic Minority Education in Computer Investigation and Analysis --- in Heilongjiang Provinceâ€, Heilongjiang National Series, no. 122, pp. 179-184, 2011.
T, X. S., â€œEthnic Preparatory Programming Language Teaching Discussedâ€, Ningxia University (Humanities and Social Sciences), vol. 26, no. 120, pp. 106-108, 2004.
[ 8 ] T, X. S., â€œfor Matriculation Students Explore Computer Teaching Mode Reformâ€, Zhong Nan University for Nationalities ( Natural Science ), no. 22, pp. 33-35, 2003.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.