Perception of Student Performance in the Process of Tutorial of Group Learning in Tambora Jakarta
Keywords:Student Performance, Perception, Tutorials
Tutorial is one of way for learning support services to students who are still enrolling academic life. In the tutorial, students conducted under the guidance of a tutor as a facilitator. Some assistance provided by the UT study for tutorials, such as face to face and online tutorials. The face to face tutorial, as long as the student should follow the tutorial at least for eight meetings and three tasks on a tutorial assignment given by the tutor. Tutors who provide assistance to learn to have a high responsibility, make preparations prior to the tutorial by studying the implementation guidelines tutorial, read the instructional materials. The result shows that the frequency of tutors generally rated an average of 3.50. Only a tutor assessed both by students with a value of 4.35. Indonesian Language Skills Tutor is considered a student with average values of 3.916, tutor of Basic Concepts IPS assessed by the student's attendance is at 3.5.
There are three tutors who give tutorials which students have the ability to master the material tutorial larger average 4,00, tutor YT is 4.789, EL at 4.5 and the AS amounted to 4,166. The Assessment of the discipline tutor students on average greater than 4.00. Tutor of Basic Concepts IPA assessed with a value of 4,350 to aspects of support provided tutors. For feedback aspect has an average value of 4.55 and for aspects of the conclusions have an average value of 4,263
Diknas UT (2007) Katalog UT. Universitas Terbuka. Jakarta.
LPPM UNAIR (2007). Materi Kegiatan : Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif : Teori dan Praktek dengan Komputer Angkatan IV. LPPM UNAIR Surabaya
Senat UT. (2004). Rencana Operasional Universitas Terbuka. 2005-2010. Universitas Terbuka
Senat UT. (2004), Rencana Strategis Universitas Terbuka. 2005-2010. Universitas Terbuka
Universitas Terbuka. (2004) Pedoman Simintas Pengelolaan Pengembangan Bahan Ajar JKAK AJ 00-10. Jakarta : Universitas Terbuka
Universitas Terbuka. (2004). Pedoman Simintas Pengelolaan Penilitian JKAK PN 00-02. Jakarta : Universitas Terbuka
Universitas Terbuka. (2004). Pedoman Simintas Penilaian Hasil EvaluasiHasil Belajar JKAK PB11. Jakarta : Universitas Terbuka
Universitas Terbuka. (2004). Pedoman Simintas Penilaian Kinerja JKAK PB12. Jakarta : Universitas Terbuka
H.A.R Tilaar, (2012). Perubahan Sosial dan Pendidikan Pengantar Pedagogik Transformatif untuk Indonesia Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Ali Hanapiah Muhi, Membangun Good Governance Pada Perguruan Tinggi di Indonesia, http://alimuhi.staff.ipdn.ac.id
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.