Some methods to increase job opportunities for currently new graduates from practical requirements towards global education
Keywords:method, increase job opportunities, method to increase job opportunities
This article refers to the causes of unemployment of new graduates today in Viet Nam. These causes come from lots of sides such as the characteristics of the market economy, organizational structure of training-education for students at the Universities, Colleges and the students themselves, etc. On this basis, the article also refers to solutions to enhance career opportunities for new graduates at present such as develop and expand business sectors, some methods For Education-Training and for students themselves.
Diane Tillman, The value of life for youth, Ho Chi Minh Tong Hop Publication, Viet Nam, 2009
Huynh Van Son, Introduction to Life Skills , Education Publishing House , Viet Nam, 2009
Huynh Van Son, Development of soft skills to students Pedagogical University, Department of scientific topics numbers B.2012 2012. 19.05 , University of Pedagogy , Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, 2012
Huynh Van Son, Development of soft skills Pedagogical University students, Educational publisher, Viet Nam, 2012
Ministry of Education and Training , Rules of Professional standards , issued together with Decision No. 02 , 2008 of the Minister of Education and Training , Viet Nam, 2008.
Ministry of Education and Training, Some general issues of life skills and life skills Training for students in secondary schools , Education Publishing House, Viet Nam, 2010.
Nguyen Quang Hien, Labor market, reality and solutions, Thong Ke Publication, Viet Nam, 1999
Nguyen Thanh Binh, Life Skills Training , Publisher National University, Viet Nam, 2007
Quan Duong, Career Orientation Consultancy, Young Publication, Viet Nam, 2010
Tran Minh Trung, â€œTo offer job to employerâ€, Commercial Magazine, Viet Nam, 12 -1999
Vu Hoang Ngan Truong Thi Nam Thang, Construction and Development Working Group, Women's Publishing House , Viet Nam, 2009.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.