Analysis of the Practice-theory Integration Teaching Pattern of Digital Electronic Technology based on Blended Concept
Keywords:blended Learningï¼›digital electronic technologyï¼›integration of theory and practiceï¼›teaching mode
The course of digital electronic technology is an important technology basic course of electrical information specialty in universities. It has the characteristics of rapid development, practicality and systematicness. In this paper, the practice-theory integration teaching pattern of digital electronic technology under the Blended concept is put forward, and the teaching form of integration and development of innovation ability, practical ability and humanistic quality is explored in combination with actual situation. After two rounds of teaching practice, good results have been achieved.
Yu Shengquan, Lu choly, Chen Shengjian. Blended teaching in the network environment-- A new teaching model[J]. Chinese University Teaching, 2005(10):50-56.(In Chinese)
Han Xibin, Wang Yuping, Zhang Tiedao, et al. Welcome to the Digital University: long distance, blended and online learning-- translation, interpretation and research[M]. Tsinghua University press, 2016.
Kang Huaguang. Fundamentals of electronic technology, digital part. Fifth Edition[M]. Higher education press, 2006.
Yang Chunling, Zhu Min, Zhang Yan. Exploration and practice of research-based teaching method of digital electronic technology foundation[J]. teaching in Chinese universities, 2014 (2): 58-60.
Deng Naijia. Practice and thinking of the teaching mode of "integration of theory and practice"--Applied to the teaching of digital electronic technology in University[J]. 2014 (13): 27-27.
He Kehang. The theory and method of deep integration of information technology and curriculum[J], teaching in Chinese universities, 2005 (3): 16-19.
Sun Lijun, Zhang Xiaodong, Luke. "Digital electronic technology" course teaching reform [J]. China power education, 2013 (13): 67-68.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.