The Properties of Generalized k-Pell like Sequence using Matrices
Keywords:Pell sequence, recurrence relation
The Pell sequence has been generalized in many ways. In this study, we define new generalization with initial conditions , which is generated by the requrrence relation for ,,where are integer numbers. Then, we obtain some properties related to new generalization of Pell sequence.
Koshy T., â€œFibonacci and Lucas numbers with Applicationsâ€, John Wiley and Sons Inc., NY, 2001.
Horadam A. F., Mahon J. M., â€œPell and Pell-Lucas Polynomialsâ€, The Fibonacci Quarterly, 23, 7-20, 1985.
Gulec H. H., Taskara N., â€œOn the properties of Fibonacci numbers with binomial coefficientsâ€, Int. J. Contemp.
Math. Sciences, vol 4, no 25, 1251-1256, 2009.
Taskara N., Uslu K., Gulec H. H., â€œOn the properties of Lucas numbers with binomial coefficientsâ€, Applied
Mathematics Letter, 23, 68-72, 2010.
Nalli A. Haukkanen P., â€œOn the generalized Fionacci and Lucas polynomialsâ€, Chaos, Solutions & Fractals, 42,
Falcon S., Plaza A., â€œOn the k-Fibonacci sequences and polynomials and their derivatesâ€, Chaos, Solutions &
Fractals, 39 (3), 1005-1019, 2009.
Godase A. D., Dhakne M. B., â€œOn the properties of generalized k-Fibonacci like sequence using matricesâ€, Indian
Journal, Journal in Number Theory, 01, 2014.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.