The Solutions and Periods of Two Non-linear Discrete Models
Keywords:Discrete model, discrete systems, period of discrete model, solution of discrete model
AbstractWe analyse the solutions of the a non-linear discrete models in this study. Then we obtain the period of solutions of these systems.
Cinar C., Yalcinkaya I., "On the positive solutions of difference equation system x_(n+1)=1/z_n ,y_(n+1)=1/(x_(n-1) y_(n-1) ), z_(n+1)=1/x_(n-1) , International Mathematical Journal, vol. 5, 2004.
Clark D., Kulenovic M.R.S., "A coupled system of rational difference equations", Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 43, 849-867, 2002.
Iricanin B., Stevic S., "Some systems of non-linear difference equations of higher order with periodic solutions", Dynamic of Continuous, Discrete and Impulse Sysetems, Series A Mathematical Analysis, vol.13, 499-507, 2006.
KÄ±lÄ±klÄ± G., "On the solutions of a system of the rational difference equations", The graduate school of natural and applied science od Selcuk University, Ms thesis, 2011.
Nasri M., Dehghan M. and Douraki M.J., Mathias R., "Study of a system of non-linear difference equations arising in a deterministic model for HIV infection", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 171, 1306-1330, 2005.
Uslu K., Taskara N., Hekimoglu O., "On the periodicity and stability conditions of a non-linear system", The First International Conference on Mathematics and Statistics, American University of Sharjah, UAE, 110 pp., 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.