Smart Life Saver System for Alzheimer patients, Down Syndromes, and Child Missing Using IoT
Keywords:IoT, Cloud Computing, NFC, Imbedded Systems, Mobile Application, Alzheimer Patients, downâ€™s syndrome
Â Mobile applications are growing very fast. it is used now in every field in our life as it provides solutions for many problems.Â Â Now a dayâ€™s child security is an important area of concern. So, we think to transform the traditional way in Search for missing persons to smart way to avoid many problems that face families and government in missing people problem using many technologies. This model is developed to rectify the worries of parents regarding their child security.
This paper proposed a model for child safety through smartphones that provide the options such as Near-field communication (NFC), Quick Response Code Reader (QR), and Optical character recognition (OCR) reader to save people life or from the missing situation. In this scenario, our proposed model provides the maximum security and ensure finding missing people. our model is connected to a web site via a cloud platform as a service, and manufacture the IoT device to store people information. This proposed system is validated by testing on the Android platform
Diaa Salama Abdul.Elminaam, Hatem Mohamed Abdul kader, Mohie Mohamed Hadhoud,M S Elsayed , â€œIncrease the Performance of Mobile Smartphones using Partition and Migration of Mobile Applications to Cloud Computing". In-ternational Journal of Electronics and Infor-mation Engineering (IJEIE), Vol.1, No.1, PP.34-44, Sept. 2014
Diaa Salama Abdul.Elminaam, Hatem Mohamed Abdul kader, Mohie Mohamed Hadhoud,M S Elsayed , â€œMobile Cloud Computing Frame-work for Elastic Partitioned/ Modularized Ap-plications Mobility ". International Journal of Electronics and Information Engineering (IJEIE), Vol.1, No.2, PP.1-12, Dec. 2014
Diaa Salama Abdul.Elminaam, Ahmed A. Toony, Mustafa Abdul Salam , â€œPrediction of Host Load in Cloud Computing Based on Quantum Evolutionary Algorithm and Kalman Filter with ANFIS ". IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.17 No.9 pp: 59- 64, Septemebr 2017.(ISSN: 1738-7906)
Diaa Salama Abdul.Elminaam, Hatem Mohamed Abdul kader, Mohie Mohamed Hadhoud,M S Elsayed , â€œIncrease the Performance of Mobile Smartphones using Partition and Migration of Mobile Applications to Cloud Computing". In-ternational Journal of Technology Enhance-ments and Emerging Engineering Research (IJTEEE), Volume 2 - Issue 5, May 2014 Edi-tion - ISSN 2347-4289
Diaa Salama Abdul.Elminaam, Hatem Mohamed Abdul kader, Mohie Mohamed Hadhoud,M S Elsayed , â€œI Preserve Available Sensing and In-teractivity Capabilities of Mobile Devices". In-ternational Journal of Technology Enhance-ments and Emerging Engineering Research (IJTEEE), Volume 2 - Issue 5, May 2014 Edi-tion - ISSN 2347-4289
Winter, J. (2016). "Algorithmic discrimination: Big data analytics and the future of the Inter-net". In J.S. Winter & R. Ono (Eds.), The future Internet: Alternative visions. New York: Springer. volume 17, pp 125-140
Qin, Y., Sheng, Q., Falkner, N., Dustdar, S., Wang, H., & Vasilakos, A. (2016). ''When things matter: A survey on data-centric internet of things". Journal of Network and Computer Applications, (64), Pp. 134-153.
Makhoul, A., Guyeux, C., Hakem, M., & Bahi, J. (2016). ''Using an epidemiological Approach to Maximize Data Survival in the Internet of Things''. ACM Transactions on Internet Tech-nology(TOIT), 16 (1), Pp. 5-15.
Yachir, A., Amirat, Y., Chibani, A., & Badache, N. (2016). "Event-Aware Frame-work for Dynamic Services Discovery and Selection in the Context of Ambient Intelli-gence and Internet of Things". IEEE Transac-tion on Automation Science and Engineering, 13 (1), Pp. 85-102.
Shelby, Z., & Bormann, C. (2009). The wireless embedded Internet. New York: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Perera, C., Liu, C., Jayawardena, & S., Chen, M. (2014). "A Survey on Internet of Things From Industrial Market Perspective". IEEE Access, vol. 2, Pp. 1660-1679.
Lee, S., Tewolde, G., & Kwon, J. (2014). ''De-sign and implementation of vehicle tracking system using GPS/GSM/GPRS technology and smartphone application''. 2014 IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Pp. 353-358.
Raji, P., and Ashok, S. (2015). "Development of GSM and GPS based Cost Effective Telematics Module". International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4 (5), Pp. 3935-3943.
Kolaskar, M., Chalke, A., Borkar, M., Naik, K., Lande, B., and Suralkar, V. (2016). "Real Time and Offline GPS Tracker Using Arduino". Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2 (5), Pp. 92-94.
Saxena, C., Phardwaj, P., Sharma, A., Rasto-gi, A., & Arya, B. (2015 ). "Real Time Vehicle Ceasing and Tracking Using GMS and GPS Technology". International Journal of Scientific Research and Management Studies, 2 (1), Pp. 72-77.
Kalaiarasi, A., Raviram, P., Prabakaran, P., Shanthosh, K., & Dheeraj, B. (2014). "Vehicle Scrutinizing using GPS & GSM Technologies Implemented with Ardunio controller". Inter-national Journal of Innovative Research in Sci-ence, Engineering and Technology, 3 (2), Pp. 189-193.
Chaudhari, A., Bohra, S., Karma, H., & Dhupadle, A. (2015) "GPS/GSM Enabled Person Tracking System". International Journal of Inn vative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4 (3), Pp. 981-986.
Rajaram, G., Machindra, G., Ramdas, J., & Yashwant, P. (2016). "Implementation of Child Tracking System Using Mobile Ter-minals". Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2 (4), Pp. 354-357.
Al-Khedher, A. (2011). "Hybrid GPS-GSM Localization of Automobile Tracking Sys-tem". International Journal of Computer Science And Information Technology (IJC-SIT), 3(6), Pp.75â€“85.
Alnizari, A. (2011) A real-time tracking sys-tem using RFID in Mecca. Masterâ€™s Thesis. Massey University: New Zealand.
Jain, A., Mudgil, P., Dabla, R., & Satapa-thy, K. (2014). "Android Based Tracking Applicationâ€“ DOPE HUNT", International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), 4 (14), Pp. 38-41.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.