Some Periodic Non-linear Difference Models
Keywords:Periodic discrete system, non-linear discrete system
In this study, we analyse the solutions of some periodic non-linear difference equation systems. Then we obtain the period of solutions of these systems.
Clark D., Kulenovic M.R.S., "A coupled system of rational difference equations", Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 43, 849-867, 2002.
Nasri M., Dehghan M. and Douraki M.J., Mathias R., "Study of a system of non-linear difference equations arising
in a deterministic model for HIV infection", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 171, 1306-1330, 2005.
Cinar C., Yalcinkaya I., "On the positive solutions of difference equation system, International Mathematical
Journal, vol. 5, 2004.
Iricanin B., Stevic S., "Some systems of non-linear difference equations of higher order with periodic solutions",
Dynamic of Continuous, Discrete and Impulse Sysetems, Series A Mathematical Analysis, vol.13, 499-507, 2006.
Uslu K., â€œOn the discrete asymptotic stability conditions of perturbed linear discrete systems with periodic
coefficientsâ€, Anziam Journal, 48(1), 135-142, 2006.
Taskara N., Uslu K., Tollu D. T., â€œThe periodicity and solutions of the ratinal difference equation with periodic
coefficientsâ€, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 62(4), 1807-1813, 2011.
Hanedar E.,Uslu K, â€œThe stability conditions related to equilibrium points of a difference systems and the period of
solutions of this systemâ€, Far East Journal of Applied Mathematics, 85(1-2), 69-74, 2011.
Kose H., Uslu K. Taskara N., â€œOn the dynamics of solutions of non-linear recursive systemâ€, Communications in
Mathematics and Applications, 2(5), 91-98, 2010.
Uslu K., Taskara N., Hekimoglu O., "On the periodicity and stability conditions of a non-linear system", The First
International Conference on Mathematics and Statistics, American University of Sharjah, UAE, 110 pp., 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.