Global Chaos Identical and Nonidentical Synchronization of a New 3-D Chaotic Systems Using Linear Active Control
Keywords:Synchronization, Lyapunov Stability Theory, Hurwitz Criterion, Active Control
Synchronization of chaotic systems is a strategy wherein two chaotic oscillators adjust a given property of their motion to a periodic behavior due to their mutual coupling or forcing. This paper has studied and investigated the Chaos Synchronization problem of unified 3-D chaotic systems and two different 3-D chaotic systems using the Active Control Technique. Based on Lyapunov Stability Theory and Ruth-Hurwitz Criterion and using Active Control Algorithm, it has been shown that the proposed schemes have outstanding transient performances and that analytically as well as graphically, synchronization is globally exponentially stable. Numerical simulations and graphs are imparted to show the efficiency and effectiveness of the proposed schemes.
. J. M. Gonzales, Miranda, Synchronization and Control of Chaos. World Scientific Publishing Co., (Imperial College Press), 57 Shelton Street, London, 2004.
. Boccaletti et.al. , â€œThe Control of Chaos: Theory and applicationsâ€, Physics Reports 329, pp.103-109, 2000.
. L. Pecora and T. Carroll, â€œSynchronization in Chaotic Systemsâ€, Phys. Rev. Lett. 64, pp.821â€“823, 1990.
. L. Kocarev, U. Parlitz, â€œGeneral Approach for Chaotic Synchronization with Applications to Communicationâ€, Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, pp. 5028, 1995.
. M. Shahzad, Israr Ahmad, â€œExperimental Study of Synchronization & Anti-synchronization for Spin Orbit Problem of Enceladusâ€, IJCSE, 3(2), pp. 41- 47, 2013.
. Gunyaz Ablay, Tunc Aldemir, â€œSynchronization of different chaotic systems using generalized Active controlâ€, 6th IEEE, Bursa, E-ISBN: 978-9944-89-818-8.
. Mohammed Shahzad, â€œSynchronization and Anti synchronization of charged particle in the field of three plane waves via Active controlâ€ IJMA, 3(11), pp. 3935-3940, 2012.
. U.E. Vincent, â€œSynchronization of Identical and Nonidentical 4-D chaotic systems using Active Controlâ€, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 37, pp. 1065-1075, 2008.
. E. W. Bai, K. E. Lonngren, â€œSynchronization of two Lorenz system using Active controlâ€, Phy. Rev. Lett., 64, pp. 1199-1196, 1997.
. A.N.Njah, & U.E.Vincent, â€œSynchronization and Anti-synchronization of chaos in an extended Bonho ffer-van der Pol Oscillator using Active controlâ€, Journal of Sound and Vibrations, 319, 41-49, 2009.
. S. Vaidyanathan , S. Rasappan, â€œGlobal Chaos Synchronization for WINDMI and Coullet Chaotic Systems Using Active Controlâ€, JCET Vol. 3 Iss. 2, pp. 69-75, 2013.
. H.N. Agiza , M.T. Yassen, â€œSynchronization of Rossler and Chen chaotic dynamical systems using active controlâ€, Physics Letters A 278, pp. 191â€“197, 2001.
. U. E. Vincent, â€œRecurrsive Active control for controlling Chaos in Nonlinear Bloch Equationsâ€, Nonlinear Any: Phys. Lett. A, 343, pp. 133-138, 2005.
. V. Sundarapandian, â€œGlobal Chaos Synchronization of Lorenz and Pehlivan Chaotic Systems by Nonlinear Controlâ€, International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol.2, No.3, 2011.
. G.Y.Qi, et.al, â€œA four-wing Chaotic attractor generated from a new 3-D quadratic autonomous systemâ€, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 38, pp. 705-721, 2008.
. X.F. Li, K.E. Chlouverakis, and D.L. Xu, â€œNonlinear dynamics and circuit realization of a new chaotic flow: A variant of Lorenz, Chen and LÃ¼â€, Nonlinear Analysis, Vol. 10, pp. 2357-2358, 2009.
. Fey Tu, Chunhua Wang. â€œA Novel Three Dimensional Autonomous Chaotic System with a Quadratic Exponential Nonlinear Termâ€, Engi. Tech. & Applied Scinece Research (ETASR), Vol. 2, No.2,
pp. 209-215, 2002.
. Richard C. Dorf. Robert H. Bishop, Modern Control Systemss, 9th Ed. (Pricton Hall), USA, 2001.
. Hassan Khan Khalil, Non Linear dynamical Systems, (Prentice Hall, 3rd edi.), NJ 07458, USA. 2002.
. Li, et.al, â€œNonlinear dynamics and circuit realization of a new chaotic flow: A variant of Lorenz, Chen and Luâ€, Nonlinear Analysis, 10, pp. 2357-2368, 2009.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.