Research on the Quality and Promotion Path of Master Degree Thesis
Keywords:Dissertations, master of professional degree, graduate training quality
The quality of dissertations is the basic core of the development of professional degree postgraduate education. With the transformation of economic development mode and the steady progress of the construction of an innovative country, the demand for professional degree postgraduates in economic and social development has increased significantly. The result is that the number of significant growth and the quality is difficult to guarantee. The most prominent is that the quality of professional degree postgraduates represented by dissertations has declined to varying degrees. Through on-the-spot investigation, this paper concludes that there are four prominent problems in the quality of professional degree master 's degree thesis : the topic is not suitable, the research is not deep enough, the content is not innovative and the writing is not standardized. Therefore, it is possible to achieve the goal of improving the quality of professional degree master ' s degree papers only by strictly controlling the topic selection, adhering to the problem research orientation and implementing the basic attributes of innovation.
Liu Huajun and Li Xianyun. The Cultivation Attributes and Ways of Professional Degree Postgraduates - Taking the Electrical Engineering Field of Nanjing University of Engineering as an Example [J]. Degree and Postgraduate Education, 2014 (4) : 16-21.
Zhang Fan, Ye Gongyin, and Yuan Xixian. Investigation and analysis of the status quo of the cultivation of full-time agricultural extension professional degree postgraduates — taking Zhejiang University as an example [J]. Scientific and technological bulletin, 2015, 31 (02) : 247 – 251.
Zhong Zhenguo and Zhong Shouman. The training status, problems and countermeasures of full-time master of education professional degree graduate students — taking H Normal University in Zhejiang Province as an example. [J] Journal of Jiangxi Normal University ( Philosophy and Social Sciences ), 2015,48 (06) : 115 – 122.
Xue Yanxu.Focusing on ' four highlights ' to continuously improve the quality of military master ' s degree graduate education - - Taking the pilot of military master ' s degree graduate education in National Defense University as an example [J].Dgree and graduate education, 2011 (06) : 6-9.
Chang Baoying.Quality Analysis of Postgraduate Dissertations in School of Computer Science, Beijing University of Technology [J].China Electric Power Education, 2008 (18) : 47-49.
Gong Xianwei. Analysis and improvement of the quality of graduate thesis [J]. Modern business industry, 2016,37 (17) : 170-171.
Wang Cong, Deng Hua.Research on teaching quality management based on Six Sigma [J].Journal of Southeast University ( Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition ), 2015,17 (S1) : 171-173.
Gao Yao, Yang Jiale. Typical problems in ' Problems ' professional master ' s degree papers - Based on the analysis of peer expert text review opinions in Y city paper sampling [J]. Educational science, 2017,33 (03) : 66-71.
Li Zhanhua, Luo Yingzi, Dong Weichun.Quality analysis and countermeasures of master degree thesis of agricultural extension [J].Research on higher education of science and technology, 2006 (06) : 55-56.
Xinyi, Huang Yanmin.Procedure and elements of quality control of the opening report [J].China Higher Education Research, 2010 (05) : 30-32.
Li Anping. Investigation and analysis on the quality of postgraduate dissertations in local universities — taking a university as an example. [J] Contemporary educational science, 2008 (15) : 17 – 18 + 22.
To establish first-class goals and strengthen connotation construction to promote the high-quality development of degree and graduate education in Jiangsu [J].Dgree and graduate education, 2018 (05) : 1-6.
Deng Yan, Wu Meng. Research on Quality Assurance System for Joint Training of Full-time Master of Engineering [J]. Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, 2014 (10) : 134-136.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Xiaobing Yang, Zhixin ` Zhang, Qibiao Zhang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.