Thoughts and Practice of the Construction of Master's Programs in Provincial Universities in the New Era
Aiming at the shortcomings of talent training characteristics and practical ability improvement in the construction of master's degree programs in provincial universities in the new era, a solution was proposed to build a new engineering tutor construction team, develop a high-level talent introduction mechanism, and cultivate high-level scientific research results. Through a series of policies and measures to improve the ability to convert new and old kinetic energy services and the quality of social services.
Qu Pingbo,â€Research on the Cultivation Mechanism of Innovative Talents under the Background of New and Old Kinetic Energy Conversionâ€ New Business Weekly,pp.194, 2019, (5)
Yu Zhongjun,Kong Lingjuan,â€ Study on the Talent Cultivation Model of the Integration of New, Old and Kinetic Energy in the Production, Learning and Research Integrationâ€, China Business & Trade,pp.254-256, 2019, (6)
Hao Nini,Yang Junru,â€Analysis of Effective Ways to Transform New and Old Kinetic Energy in Higher Education Servicesâ€, The Guide of Science & Education,pp.15-16,2019,(26)
Shi Meng,Zhang Tiqin,â€Cultivation of high-quality applied talents in private colleges and universities under the background of new and old kinetic energy conversionâ€,Journal of Zhejiang Shuren University,pp.17-23,2019,19,(6)
Xu Aiping,Zhou Weibin,â€ Accelerate the induction of high-end innovative talents and promote the high-quality development of Tianjin's economyâ€, City,pp. 21-27, 2019, (9)
Zhong Denghua,â€Connotation and Action of New Engineering Course Constructionâ€, Research in Higher Education of Engineering,pp.1-6,2017,(3)
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.