A Literature Review of High Quality Development in Manufacturing
Keywords:Manufacturing, High quality development, Evaluation system
China's economy has entered a new stage of development. High-quality manufacturing development is an important part of the high-quality development of the Chinese economy, and promoting high-quality manufacturing development is a strategic requirement in response to changes in the internal and external situation. This paper reviews and summarizes the important achievements of the research on the high quality development of manufacturing industry in recent years from four perspectives: connotation, path, evaluation system and evaluation of the high quality development of regional manufacturing industry, and points out the shortcomings of the current research.
Zhu Qigui . Establishing an index system to promote high-quality development [N]. Wenhui Daily, 2018-02-06 (012)
Huang Hanquan. Breakthrough Difficulties and System to Promote High-quality Development of Manufacturing Industry [N]. Economic Daily, 2019-03-14 (016)
Xu Weihua. Construction of high quality manufacturing development index system in major grain producing areas of China: A case study of Henan Province [J].China’s Prices, 2019 (02) : 44-46
Zhang Wenhui . Research on Quality Development of Manufacturing Industry in China [J]. Industrial Economy Review, 2018, v.05; No. 27 (03) : 5-10
Yin Xingmin . Five dimensions of a high quality development indicator system [EB/OL].WenhuiDaily.2017 http://ex.Cssn.cn/glx/glx_xzlt/201802/t20180206_3841995.html
Research Group of National Bureau of Statistics. China has initially established a statistical system reflecting new drivers and new industries[EB/OL].The Xinhua News Agency.2017．http://jjckb.xinhuanet.com/2017-09/07/c_136592072.html
Lv Tie, Liu Dan. Quality development of manufacturing industry: gap, problems and measures [J]. Study & Exploration, 2019 (01) : 111-117
Teng Tangwei, Qu Congyi. A study on the development of manufacturing industry in Shanghai [J]. Science in China, 2018 (04) : 21-29
Lv Yongquan. On promoting the high quality development of manufacturing industry in Guangxi [J]. Economic and Social Observation, 2018,16 (05) : 1-7
Chen wen. Enhancing industrial technology support to boost the high quality development of advanced manufacturing industry in Tianjin [J]. Industrial Innovation Research, 2018 (12) : 11-13
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Xingle Teng
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.