Research on work processes and team organization of Support Centers for Family Health (NÃºcleo de Apoio Ã SaÃºde da FamÃlia) of the Ministry of Health (MinistÃ©rio da SaÃºde) / Brazil)
Keywords:work processes, intersectorality, social policies
This article presents a hybrid research project, for it articulates qualitative and quantitative aspects, and has as object the Support Center for Family Health (NÃºcleo de Apoio Ã SaÃºde da FamÃlia - NASP) which is an instrument of the Ministry of Health (MinistÃ©rio da SaÃºde)/Brazil for support and extension of the Family Health Strategy (EstratÃ©gia da SaÃºde da FamÃlia) and as subjects the teams which work in NASF. It is a multicentric project integrating professors and reseachers from different Higher Education Institutions from five (05) Brazilian states. It is intended with this integration, besides investigating reality in the Support Centers for Family Health (NÃºcleos de Apoio Ã SaÃºde da FamÃlia - NASP) in the states involved, contributing to the vocational training in the area of health and for the fortification of SUS (Unified Health System). The emphasis of the research is on the processes of intersectorality, interdisciplinarity e integrality.
â€¢ ANDRADE, Maria Margarida. IntroduÃ§Ã£o Ã metodologia do trabalho cientÃfico. SÃ£o Paulo: Atlas, 2005.
â€¢ BELLINI, Maria Isabel Barros. O serviÃ§o social e abordagem com famÃlias: algumas especificidades. Porto Alegre. PUCRS, 1992. Master Dissertation, Faculdade de ServiÃ§o Social, PontifÃcia Universidade CatÃ³lica do Rio Grande do Sul, 1992.
â€¢ BELLINI, Maria Isabel Barros. Arqueologia da violÃªncia familiar. Porto Alegre.PUCRS,2002.Tese de Doutorado, Faculdade de ServiÃ§o Social, PUCRS,2002.
â€¢ BRASIL. ConstituiÃ§Ã£o (1988). ConstituiÃ§Ã£o da RepÃºblica Federativa do Brasil. Curitiba: JuruÃ¡, 2006.
â€¢ CFESS; ABEPSS; CEAD; UnB. CapacitaÃ§Ã£o em serviÃ§o social e polÃtica social. BrasÃlia: CFESS, 1999.
â€¢ CRESS. ColetÃ¢nea de Leis: Revista ampliada. Porto Alegre: 2005.
â€¢ DINIZ, DÃ©bora & (Orgs). Ã‰tica em pesquisa.Temas globais. BrasÃlia. Letras Livres: Editora UnB,2008.
â€¢ FALEIROS, Vicente de Paula. Metodologia e ideologia do trabalho social. SÃ£o Paulo: Cortez, 1997.
â€¢ GERSCHMAN, Silvia. A Democracia Inconclusa: Um Estudo da Reforma SanitÃ¡ria Brasileira. Rio de Janeiro: FIOCRUZ, 1995.
â€¢ GUEIROS, Dalva A.. FamÃlia e proteÃ§Ã£o social: questÃµes atuais e limites da solidariedade familiar. In Revista ServiÃ§o Social & Sociedade. SÃ£o Paulo: Ed. Cortez, nÂ° 71, 2002, p. 102-121.
â€¢ LEOPARDI, Maria Tereza. Metodologia da pesquisa em saÃºde.UFSC,FlorianÃ³polis,2002.
â€¢ LUNA, Florencia. Consentimento livre e esclarecido:ainda uma ferramenta Ãºtil na Ã©tica em pesquisa in DINIZ, DÃ©bora & (Orgs). Ã‰tica em pesquisa.Temas globais. BrasÃlia. Letras Livres: Editora UnB,2008.
â€¢ MARCONI, Marina de Andrade; LAKATOS, Eva Maria. TÃ©cnicas de pesquisa: planejamento e execuÃ§Ã£o de pesquisas, amostragens e tÃ©cnicas de pesquisa, elaboraÃ§Ã£o, anÃ¡lise e interpretaÃ§Ã£o de dados. 4. ed.rev.ampl. SÃ£o Paulo : Atlas, 1999.
â€¢ MARTINELLI, Maria LÃºcia. ServiÃ§o Social: identidade e alienaÃ§Ã£o. SÃ£o Paulo: Cortez, 2003.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.