Analysis of Strategy to Improve the Quality of "the Last Kilometer" Distribution Service
Keywords:Electronic Commerce, the Last Kilometer, Distribution
Due to the rise of modern online shopping, it has become an important force to promote the development of e-commerce. E-commerce is growing rapidly, the volume of express delivery business has increased , the quality of "last kilometer" delivery service is particularly important. In this paper, analytic hierarchy process (AHP) is used to find out the main factors of affecting the quality of delivery service in the "last kilometer ", so as to put forward the strategy of improving the quality of distribution service.
Ren Xiaocui. Research on the "Last Mile" Distribution Strategy of College Express Delivery Based on Shared Logistics [J].Fortune Today (Chinese Intellectual Property Rights), 2020, (01): 60.
Wang Ru, Mou Weizhe, Liu Min, Song Yiping, Xuan Lingna.Research on Logistics Distribution Problem Based on Campus Last Kilometer [J]. Northern Economy and Trade，2018，(12）:75-77.
Zhan Bin, Gu Ziqi, Li Yang. Research on Optimization of "Last Kilometre" Distribution Mode of E-commerce Logistics under the Background of "Internet +" [J].Logistics technology, 2016, (01):1-411.
Lu Huanhuan, Yan Shaoqing. Analysis of the "Last Mile" Distribution Problem of E-Commerce Based on Co-distribution [J].Logistics technology, 2013, (10):116-118.
Zheng Di. Research on the Cost of "Last Kilometer" Distribution Mode of E-commerce Logistics [J]. Logistics Science and Technology, 2015, (09):139-1.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Guangqian Xin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.