The Influence of Motivation on Commitment of Employees at Fisheries Polytechnics of Tual
Keywords:commitment, motivation, Fisheries Polytechnic of Tual.
In attempts to achieve the organization's progress, Fisheries Polytechnic of Tual encounters several problems related to the behavior of employees in purpose of improving the employees and organizational performance. The existence of these problems has an impact on employment that cannot be resolved in line with expectations and the time specified, so it becomes very important research of organizational commitment through motivation of employees. Motivational factors have a significant influence on commitment of employees. The higher the motivation, the higher the commitment of employees will be. As for the organizational commitment, the highest correlation is affective commitment.
â€¢ Arikunto S, Procedure for Practice Approach Research, Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta, 2006.
â€¢ Dessler G, Human Resource Management. Tenth Edition. Upper Saddle River. New York : Prentice Hall, 1994.
â€¢ Ghozali Imam, Application of Multivariant Analysis to SPSS Program, Semarang: Agency Publisher Diponegoro University,, 2005.
â€¢ Hasibuan, SP Malayu, Human Resources Management, Jakarta: Gunung Agung, Inc., 1997.
â€¢ Muhidin, Abdurahman, Correlation, Regression and Line Analysis in Research, Bandung: CV Pustaka Ceria, 2009.
â€¢ Purwanto, Social and Education Research Instrumen, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2007.
â€¢ Robbins, P Stephen, Organizational Behavior, Jakarta: Prenhallindo Inc., 1996.
â€¢ Robbins S, Coulter M, Management (7th ed.). New York : Prentice Hall, 2003.
â€¢ Robbins SP, Organizational Behavior, Jakarta: Indeks Inc., 2007.
â€¢ Santoso, SPSS Processes Statistic Data Professionally, Jakarta: Elek Media Komputindo Inc., 2003.
â€¢ Singarimbun, Masri, Sofyan Effendy, Survey Research Methods. Jakarta: LP3ES.
â€¢ SPSS, Statistical Package for Social Sciences for Windows Release 10. Chicago, IL: SPSS Inc.. Headquarters, Wacker Drive, 2000.
â€¢ Umar H, Human Resources Research in Organization), Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama Inc., 2008.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.