About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Business and Management (AJBM) preserves prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Management Science
- Advertising Management
- Business Education
- Business Ethics
- Business Intelligence
- Business Law
- Business Performance Management
- Change Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Governance
- Economic Growth and Development
- Entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Management
- International Business
- Knowledge Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- New Product Development
- Operations Research
- Organization Studies
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Culture
- Product Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Public Administration and Relations
- Public Governance &
- Public Management
- Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Change Management
- Systems Thinking & Systems Management
- Total Quality Management
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewersâ€™ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims / Objectives
- To enhance, expand, interchange and disseminate the ideas, knowledge, experiences, and practices of business and management across community and practitioners by publishing original and thought provoking papers.
- To advance and foster business and management education by facilitating a platform for academics, practitioners and researchers to publish research results efficiently and effectively.
- To welcome rigorous articles that encompasses any scientific business and management fields.