Development of Manakarra Value Integrative Model in Learning Introduction to Education Course
Keywords:Integrative Learning, Learning Outcomes, Critical Thinking Skills
This study aims to produce a valid, practical, and effective Manakarra value integrative model learning tool that students can implement in the Introduction to Education course. The development of learning tools using the 4-D model and tested on students of the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Tomakaka University, Study Program of Indonesian Language and Literature Education. The research design used One-Group Pretest-Posttest Design. Data collection was using observation, tests, and questionnaires. The data analysis technique used quantitative/qualitative descriptive analysis. Learning the Manakarra value integrative model begins with the validity of learning tools; Model Books, Teaching Materials, Semester Learning Plans (RPS), Student Activity Sheets and Learning Outcomes Test Instruments. Furthermore, a trial was conducted on students in learning the Introduction to Education course. The implementation of the learning stages seen in student learning activities showed a very good improvement and enthusiasm in carrying out learning. Students can follow the learning process by using learning tools developed with high curiosity. The effectiveness of the Manakarra value integrative model from the trial results shows that the integrative model's learning process has succeeded in improving students' critical thinking skills.
Abbot, P., Tyler, M., & Wallace, C. (2005). An Introduction to Sociology. Routledge.
Aqib, Z. (2014). MODEL-MODEL, MEDIA dan STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN KONTEKSTUAL(INOVATIF). YRAMA WIDYA.
Arends, R. I. (2012). Learning to Teach (9th Ed). McGraw-Hill.
Budiningsih, A. (2005). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Rineka Cipta.
Gray, R., & Wheatley, K. (1991). How to avoid bias when comparing bone marrow transplantation with chemotherapy. Bone Marrow Transplantation, 7 Suppl 3. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1855097/
Hudoyo, H. (1990). Strategi mengajar belajar matematika. IKIP Malang.
Idham & Shaprillah. (2013). Malaqbiq Mandar Identity. Arti Bumi Intaran.
Kondziolka, D., Dempsey, P. K., Lunsford, L. D., Kestle, J. R., Dolan, E. J., Kanal, E., & Tasker, R. R. (1992). A comparison between magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography for stereotactic coordinate determination. Neurosurgery, 30(3). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1620305/
Sedyawati, E. (2012). Budaya Indonesia (5th Ed.). Rajawali Pers.
Suciati, & Irawan, P. (2001). Teori Belajar dan Motivasi. PAU-PPAI Universitas Terbuka.
Sugiyono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta.
Thahir, I. Abd. R. (2006). Overview of the Mamuju Indigenous History.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Yusran Yusran, Syamsul Bachri Thalib, Hamsu Abdul Gani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.