The Effectiveness of the Model of an Entrepreneurial-minded Lecture in Improving Life Skills of Student Teachers
Keywords:Lectures Model, entrepreneurship, learning outcomes, life skill
The aim of this research was to determine the effectiveness of the model of an entrepreneurial-minded lecture in Improving Life Skills of Student Teachers. the Study with pretest-posttest control group design was conducted on chemistry department of Universitas Negeri Makassar , using instruments achievement test, observation sheet of lecturers activity, observation sheet of student activities, observation sheets of students' life skills that include (1) the skills of self-awareness or personal skills), (2) thinking skills, social skills, (4) academic scientific skills, and (5) vocational skills. The test ofÂ the effectiveness of Lectureâ€™s Model Insightful Entrepreneurial in Improving Life Skills of Student Teachers was measured through quasi experiment research using t test at significance level, Î± = 0.05. From the results of the t test and of hypothesis test, the significance value less than of alpha which is meant the alternative hypothesis H1 is accepted. This means that there are significant differences between the control group and the experimental group. The average overall of student teachers' life skills are included in either category. The average activity of students and lecturers in each lesson are included in the high category. Overall results of this study can be concluded that the Implementation of syntax and learning devices of the model can improve learning outcomes and student life skills, particularly in the food chemistry lecture.
Auliah, A. and Husain, H. Pengembangan Model Perkuliahan Berwawasan Kewirausahaan untuk Meningkatkan Kecakapan hidup (Life Skill) Mahasiswa Calon Guru. â€œMega Trend Inovasi dan Kreasi Hasil Penelitian dalam Menunjang Pembangunan Berkelanjutanâ€. Proceeding ISBN: 978-602-9075-25-7. LEMLIT UNM. Juni 2016.
Bafadal, Ibrahim. 2003. Pengembangan Model Pendidikan Kecakapan Hidup. Malang: Lembaga Penelitian UM.
Dahar, Ratna W. 1986. Pengelolaan Pengajaran Kimia. Jakarta: Penerbit Karunika
Depdiknas. 2002a Suryana. Pendidikan Berorientasi Kecakapan Hidup (Life Skill). Jakarta: Depdiknas
Depdiknas. 2002b. Konsep Pendidikan Berorientasi Kecakapan Hidup (Life Skill) Melalui Pendekatan Pendidikan Berbasis Luas. Jakarta: Depdiknas
Jusniar. 2006. Pengaruh Pendekatan Starter Eksperimen dengan Setting Kooperatif terhadap pemahaman konsep IPA Kimia Siswa SMP. Laporan Hasil Penelitian. Lemlit UNM
Liliasari. 2000. Pengembangan Keterampilan Berpikir Kritis untuk Mempersiapkan Calon Guru IP memasuki Era Globalisasi. Proceeding Seminar Nasional Pengembangan Pendidikan MIPA di Era Globalisasi. Yogyakarta: UNY.
Lutfi. 2003. Pembelajaran Berbasis Problem Solving yang Diintervensi dengan Peta Konsep dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Berpikir Kritis Mahasiswa dalam Mata Kuliah Perkembangan Hewan. Malang: Jurnal Penelitian Kependidikan Thn. 13 No. 2 Desember 2003
Tanrere, Munir. 2007. Kajian Model Pembelajaran Konstruktivistik Realistik dengan Setting kooperatif dan dampaknya terhadap perkembangan konsep siswa. Laporan hasil penelitian, Makassar: Lemlit UNM
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.