Learning Model of Industrial Control Engineering Based on Augmented Reality
Keywords:Learning Model, Industrial Control Engineering, and Augmented Reality
This study aimed to determine the Learning Model of Industrial Control Engineering based on Augmented Reality developed to improve student learning outcomes. This type of research is Research & Development (R&D), with the development stages modified from various existing development models. Data collection techniques were observation and questionnaires. The data analysis technique uses validity analysis and effectiveness analysis. The results obtained from this research were Learning Model of Industrial Control Engineering based on Augmented Reality can improve learning outcomes. The value of the n-gain score in the experimental class is 0.54, which means that there has been an increase in learning outcomes in the medium category. There are two implications of this research. (1) the Learning Model of Industrial Control Engineering based on Augmented Reality is expected to be used as input for other researchers to conduct similar research on other subjects or even in other methods for further research. (2) Implementation of Learning Model of Industrial Control Engineering based on Augmented Reality is expected to be continuously applied as an alternative learning model in Industrial Control Engineering Courses and other subjects.
Afandi, M. (2013). Models and Methods of Learning in Schools. Unissula Press.
Aoun, J. E. (2017). Robot-Proof: Higher Education in the Age of Artificial Intelligence. MIT Press.
Blyznyuk, T. (2018). Formation of Teachers’ Digital Competence: Domestic Challenges and Foreign Experience. Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 5(1), 40–46. https://doi.org/10.15330/jpnu.5.1.40-46
Ihsan, A., Munawir, M., & Amir, F. (2017). Learning Media Of Mathematical Operations In Early Childhood Based Augmented Reality. International Conference on Science, Technology and Modern Society, 1(1), 19–22.
Joefrie, Y. Y., & Anshori, Y. (2012). TEKNOLOGI AUGMENTED REALITY. MEKTEK, 13(3), Article 3. http://jurnal.untad.ac.id/jurnal/index.php/Mektek/article/view/503
Merkel, A. (2014, February 19). Speech by Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel to the OECD Conference. The Federal Government, German. https://www.bundesregierung.de/breg-en/chancellor/speech-by-federal-chancellor-angela-merkel-to-the-oecd-conference-477432
Munir. (2017). Pembelajaran Digital. Alfabeta.
Purnamawati, P., & Jaya, H. (2016). PENGEMBANGAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN KOLABORATIF MELALUI PENDEKATAN CSCL (COMPUTER SUPPORTED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING) PADA FAKULTAS TEKNIK UNIVERSITAS NEGERI MAKASSAR. Jurnal MEKOM (Media Komunikasi Pendidikan Kejuruan), 3(2), Article 2. https://ojs.unm.ac.id/mkpk/article/view/2609
Rusman. (n.d). MODEL_PEMBELAJARAN_GERLACH_&_ELLY_[Compatibility_Mode].pdf. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. http://file.upi.edu/Direktori/FIP/JUR._PEND._LUAR_BIASA/196209061986011-AHMAD_MULYADIPRANA/POWER_POINT/MODEL_PEMBELAJARAN_GERLACH_%26_ELLY_%5BCompatibility_Mode%5D.pdf
Setiawan, A. H., & Dani, H. (2021). STUDI TERHADAP MEDIA AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) DALAM MENINGKATKAN HASI BELAJAR PESERTA DIDIK PADA KD MEMAHAMI JENIS-JENIS ALAT BERAT. Jurnal Kajian Pendidikan Teknik Bangunan, 7(1). https://ejournal.unesa.ac.id
Usada, E. (2018). PEMANFAATAN AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) SEBAGAI PROTOTYPE MEDIA BELAJAR PENDUKUNG DALAM PRAKTIKUM PENYAMBUNGAN SERAT OPTIK. Jurnal Komunika: Jurnal Komunikasi, Media Dan Informatika, 7(1), 9–17. https://doi.org/10.31504/komunika.v7i1.1221
Yahya, M. (2018, March 14). ERA INDUSTRI 4.0- TANTANGAN DAN PELUANG PERKEMBANGAN PENDIDIKAN KEJURUAN INDONESIA. Orasi Ilmiah Professor bidang Ilmu Pendidikan Kejuruan Universitas Negeri Makassar, Makassar. http://eprints.unm.ac.id/6456/1/ERA%20INDUSTRI%204.0-%20TANTANGAN%20DAN%20PELUANG%20%20PERKEMBANGAN%20PENDIDIKAN%20KEJURUAN%20INDONESIA%20.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Mukhlisin, Hamsu Abdul Gani, Purnamawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.