A Study on Anti Fuzzy Interior Ideals of Ternary Semigroups
Keywords:Ternary semigroups, anti fuzzy interior ideals, anti fuzzy characteristic interior ideals
In this paper, we introduce the definitions of anti fuzzy interior ideal and anti fuzzy characteristic interior ideals in ternary semigroups. Also we investigate some of their basic properties
R. Biswas, Fuzzy subgroups and anti fuzzy subgroups, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 35 (1990) 121â€“124
S. Hong, Y. Jun and J. Meng, Fuzzy interior ideals in semigroups, Indian J. pure appl. Math. Vol. 26, 9, pp. 859-863, 1995.
W. K. Joeng, On anti fuzzy prime ideals in BCK-algebra, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 12, pp. 15-21, 1999.
S. Kar and P. Sarkar, fuzzy ideals of ternary semigroups, Fuzzy Inf. Eng. 2, pp. 181-193, 2012.
S. Kar and P. Sarkar, Fuzzy quasi-ideals and fuzzy bi-ideals of ternary semigroups, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics.Vol. 4,2,pp. 407- 423, 2012.
M. Khan and T. Asif, Characterizations of semigroups by their anti fuzzy ideals, J. of Mathematics Research. Vol.2, 3, pp. 134- 143, 2010.
M. Khan , M. Iqbal and M. Nouman, On anti fuzzy ideals in left almost semigroups, J. of Mathematics Research. Vol.2, 3 , pp. 203-210.
N. Kuroki, Fuzzy bi-ideals in semigroups, Comment. Math. Univ. St. Pauli 28, pp. 17-21 ,1979.
N. Kuroki, On fuzzy ideals and bi-ideals in semigroups, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 5, pp. 203-215,1981.
N. Kuroki, Fuzzy semiprime ideals in semigroups, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 8, pp. 71-79, 1982.
N. Kuroki, On fuzzy semigroups, Inform. Sci. 53, pp. 203-236, 1991.
S. Lekkoksung , Fuzzy interior ideals in ordered ternary semigroups, Int. J. of Math Analysis, Vol. 5,41, pp. 2035-2039, 2011.
A. Rosenfeld, Fuzzy Groups, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 35 , pp. 512-517, 1971.
M. Santiago and S. Bala, Ternary semigroups, Semigroup Forum, 81 , pp. 380â€“388 , 2010.
M. Shabir and Y. Nawaz, Semigroups characterized by properties of their anti fuzzy ideals, J. of Advanced Research in Pure Mathematics, 3, pp. 42- 59, 2009.
M. Shabir and N. Rehman, Characterizations of ternary semigroups by their anti fuzzy ideals, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, Vol. 2, 3, pp. 227-238, 2011.
L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Inform. Control, 8 , pp. 338-353, 1965.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.