Fuzzy Equivalence Relation, Fuzzy Congrunce Relation and Fuzzy Normal Subgroups on Group G Over T-Norms
Keywords:Fuzzy set theory, norms, groups, congruence relations, homomorphisms, direct
In this study, by using t-norms, fuzzy equivalence relation, fuzzy congrunce relation on group G, fuzzy relation of subgroup H of group G, fuzzy normal subgroups of fuzzy subgroups, direct product of fuzzy subgroups(normal fuzzy subgroups) are introduced and some the their properties will be discussed. Next by using group homomorphisms, the image and pree image of them will be investigated.
M. T. Abu Osman, On some products of fuzzy subgroups, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 24 (1987), 79-86.
J. M. Anthony and H. Sherwood, Fuzzy groups redefined, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 69(1979), 124-130.
D. R. Bae and J. P. Kim, Fuzzy congruences in groups, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 85(1997), 115-120.
I. Beg, Fuzzy multivalued functions, Bull. Allahabad Math. Soc., 21(2006), 41-104.
I. Beg and S. Ashraf, Fuzzy similarity and measure of similarity with Lukasiewicz implicator, New Math.
Natural Computation, 4(2008), 191-206.
I. Beg and S. Ashraf, Fuzzy inclusion and fuzzy similarity with Godel implication operator, New Math.
Natural Computation, 5(2009), 617-633.
I. Beg and S. Ashraf, Fuzzy dissimilarity measures and distance functions, Fuzzy Information and Engi
neering, 1(2009), 205-217.
I. Beg and S. Ashraf, Similarity measures for fuzzy sets, Appl. and Comput. Math., 8(2009), 192-202.
I. Beg and S. Ashraf, Fuzzy Relations, Lambert Academic Publisher, Germany, 2009.
V. V. Cross and T. A. Sudkamp, Similarity and Compatibility in Fuzzy Set Theory, Springer-Verlag,
D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fundamentals of Fuzzy Sets, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht - 2000.
S. Gottwald, Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic, Vieweg, Wiesbaden, 1993.
U. Hohle and S. E. Rodabaugh, Mathematics of Fuzzy Sets: Logic, Topology, and Measure Theory, The
Hand book of Fuzzy Mathematics Series, 1998.
E. E. Kerre, Introduction to the Basic Principles of Fuzzy Set Theory and some of its Applications, Com
munication and Cognition, 1991.
E. E. Kerre, Basic principles of fuzzy set theory for the representation and manipulation of imprecision
and uncertainty, Communication and Cognition, Gent, second revised edition (1993), 1-158.
E. Kerre, An overview of fuzzy relational calculus and its applications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
I. J. Kumar, P. K. Saxena and P. Yadava, Fuzzy normal subgroups and fuzzy quotients, Fuzzy Sets and
Systems, 46(1992), 121-132.
N. Kuroki, Fuzzy congruences and Fuzzy normal subgroups, Inform. Sci., 60(1992), 247-361.
H. X. Li and V. C. Yen, Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Decision-Making, CRC Press. Inc., London, 1995.
D. S. Malik and J. N. Mordeson, A note on fuzzy relations and fuzzy groups, Inform. Sci., 56(1991),
K. Menger, Probabilistic theories of relations, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA, 37 (1951), 178-180.
C. V. Negoita and D. A. Ralescu, Representation theorems for fuzzy concepts, Kybernetes, 4(1975), 169-174.
H. T. Nguyen and E. A. Walker, Fuzzy Logic, CRC Press. Boston, 2006.
K. Peeva and Y. Kyosev, Fuzzy Relational Calculus, World Scientific, New Jersey 2004.
H. Poincare, La Science et Hypothese, Flammarion, Paris, 1902.
R. Rasuli, Fuzzy Ideals of Subtraction Semigroups with Respect to A t-norm and A t-conorm, The Journal
of Fuzzy Mathematics Los Angeles, 24 (4) (2016), 881-892.
R. Rasuli, Fuzzy modules over a t-norm, Int. J. Open Problems Compt. Math., 9 (3) (2016), 12-18.
R. Rasuli, Fuzzy Subrings over a t-norm , The Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics Los Angeles, 24 (4) (2016),
R. Rasuli, Norms over intuitionistic fuzzy subrings and ideals of a ring, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets,
(5) (2016), 72-83.
R. Rasuli, Norms over fuzzy Lie algebra, Journal of New Theory, 15(2017), 32-38.
R. Rasuli, Fuzzy subgroups on direct product of groups over a t-norm, Journal of Fuzzy Set Valued Analysis,
R. Rasuli, Characterizations of intuitionistic fuzzy subsemirings of semirings and their homomorphisms by
norms, Journal of New Theory, 18(2017), 39-52.
R. Rasuli, Intuitionistic fuzzy subrings and ideals of a ring under norms, LAP LAMBERT Academic
publishing, 2017, ISBN: 978-620-2-06926-7.
R. Rasuli, Characterization of Q-Fuzzy subrings (Anti Q-Fuzzy Subrings) with respect to a T-norm (TConorms), Journal of Information and Optimization Science, 31(2018), 1-11.
R. Rasuli, T -Fuzzy Submodules of R Ã— M, Journal of New Theory, 22(2018), 92-102.
R. Rasuli, Fuzzy subgroups over a T -norm, Journal of Information and Optimization Science, 39(2018),
A. Rosenfeld, Fuzzy Groups, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 35(1971), 512-517.
B. Russell, Vagueness, Australian J. Phil., 1(1923), 84-92.
M. Samhan, Fuzzy congruences on semigroups, Inform. Sci., 74(1993), 165-175.
L. A. Zadeh, Similarity relations and fuzzy orderings, Inf. Sci., 3(1971), 177-200.
L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Set Theory and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1991.
L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Inform. Control., 8(1965), 338-353.
L. A. Zadeh, Generalized theory of uncertainty (GTU)principal concepts and ideas, Comput. Statist. Data
Anal., 51(2006), 15-46.
L. A. Zadeh, How do you define similarity?, Private Communication, 2007.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.