Intuitionistic Fuzzy Representations of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Groups
Keywords:Intuitionistic fuzzy group, intuitionistic fuzzy homomorphism (isomorphism), intuitionistic fuzzy representation .
AbstractIn this paper, we study the intuitionistic fuzzy representations of intuitionistic fuzzy groups. A fundamental theorem of intuitionistic fuzzy representations of quotient groups has been derived. It is shown that every intuitionistic fuzzy representation gives rise to an intuitionistic fuzzy representation on the factor group. Moreover, an intuitionistic fuzzy version of the famous Cayleyâ€™s theorem has also been derived..
T. Abraham and S. Sebastian, â€œFuzzification of Cayley's and Lagrange's theoremsâ€, J. Comp. & Math. Sci. Vol. 1(1), 41- 46, (2009).
K. T. Atanassov, Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 20 (1986), 87-96
R. Biswas, Intuitionistic fuzzy subgroups, Mathematical Forum, X (1989), 37-46
C.W. Curtis and I. Reiner, â€œRepresentation theory of finite groups and associative algebrasâ€, INC., 1962.
J.B. Fraleigh, â€œA first course in Abstract Algebrasâ€, Addison Wesley, 3rd edition, 1999.
J.N. Mordeson and D.S. Malik, â€œ Fuzzy Commutative Algebraâ€, World Scientific Publishing 1998.
P.K. Sharma â€œ(ï¡, ï¢)-Cut of Intuitionistic fuzzy groupsâ€ International Mathematics Forum , Vol. 6, 2011, no. 53, 2605-2614
P.K. Sharma â€œHomomorphism of Intuitionistic fuzzy groups â€ International Mathematics Forum , Vol. 6, 2011, no. 64, 3169-3178
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.