Strict Fuzzy Triangular and Trigonometric Exponential Truncated Distributions
AbstractIn this paper, based on the definition of strict fuzzy probability introduced by Abed, et. al.Â (2016) we will show how we can construct strict fuzzy membership function from classical fuzzy membership function introduced by Zadeh (1965). This technique will be applied to triangular and trigonometric fuzzy memberships. Once we reach that result we will introduce strict fuzzy exponential triangular and trigonometric distributions and some of their properties.
Abed, Y., Hadi, A. and Khalifa. H. (2016). Strict fuzzy sets and strict fuzzy probability. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Ceser Publications, (29): 37-49.
Agahi, H. and Ghezelayagh, M. (2009). Fuzzy truncated normal distribution with applications. International journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, (3): 170-181.
Chachi, J., Taheri, S. and Viertl, R. (2012). Testing statistical hypotheses based on fuzzy confidence intervals. Austrian Journal of Statistics, (41): 267-286.
Grimmett. G. and Stirzaker. D. (2001). Probability and Random Processes, 3rd edition, Oxford University Press.
Yung, Y., Chhong, J. and Ryu, S. (2006). On the exponential fuzzy probability. Commun, Korean Math, Soc, (21): 385-395.
Yurisuhov and Kelbert, M. (2014). â€œBasic Probability and Statistics, 2nd editionâ€. Cambridge university press.
Zadeh, L. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Journal of Information and Control, Elsvier, (8): 338-353.
Zadeh, L. (1968). Probability measure of fuzzy event. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Application, Academic Press, (23): 421-427.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.