The Extended Riesz Theorem and its Results
Keywords:Riesz theorem, Fuzzy n-compact sets, Fuzzy anti n-norms, Î± n-norms.
The main purpose of this paper is to extended the Riesz theorem in fuzzy anti n-normed linear spaces as a generalization of linear n-normed space. Also we study some properties of fuzzy anti n-normed linear spaces.
T. Bag and S. K. Samanta, Finite dimensional fuzzy normed linear spaces , The Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics,
(2003), no. 3, 687 - 705.
S. C. Cheng, J. N. Mordeson, Fuzzy linear operators and fuzzy normed spaces, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. 86 (1994)
B. Dinda, T.K. Samanta and Iqbal, H. Jebril, Fuzzy anti-norm and fuzzy a- anti- convergence, arXiv preprint
B. Dinda, T.K. Samanta and Iqbal, H. Jebril, Fuzzy anti- bounded linear operator, Stud. Univ. Babes- Bolyen,
Math, 56 (2011), No. 4, 123-137.
C. Felbin, Finite dimensional fuzzy normed linear space, Fuzzy Sets and Syst, 48 (1992), 239-248.
S. Gahler, Unter Suchyngen Uber Veralla gemeinerte m-metrische Raume I , Math. Nachr., 40 (1969), 165 - 189.
H. Gunawan and M. Mashadi, On n-normed spaces, Int. J. Math and Math. Sci., 27 (2001), No. 10, 631 - 639.
J. R. Smith Complement of codimention - two submanifolds - III- cobordism theory, pacific Journal of mathematical, Vol 94, No. 2, (1981), 423 - 484.
A. K. Katsaras, Fuzzy topological vector spaces II, Fuzzy Sets and Syst. 12 (1984), 143-154.
J. Kavikumar, Y. B. jun and A. khamis, The Riesz theorem in fuzzy n-normed linear spaces, J. Appl. Math. And Informatics , 27 (2009), No. 3 - 4, pp. 541 - 555.  S. S. Kim and Y. J. Cho,Strict convexity in linear n-normed spaces , DemonstratioMath., 29 (1996), No. 4, 739 -744.
W. A. Kirk, A fixed point theorem for mappings which do not increase distances, Am. Math. Monthly, 72 (1965), 1004-1006.
I. Kramosil, J. Michalek, Fuzzy metric and statistical metric spaces, Kybernetica. 11 (1975), 326-334.
S. V. Krishna and K. K. M. Sarma,Separation of fuzzy normed linear spaces , Fuzzy Sets Syst, 40 (1969), 165 -189.
Kuldip Raj, Sunil K. Sharma and Ajay K. Sharma, Difference sequence spaces in n-normed spaces defined by Musielak-Orlicz function, Armenian Journal of mathematics, Vol 3, No 3, (2010), 127-141.
I. H. Jebril and S. K. Samanta,Fuzzy anti-normed linear space , J. math. and Tech, February, pp. 66-77, 2010.  R. Malceski,Strong n-convex n-normed spaces , Mat. Bilten, 21 (1997), no. 47, 81 - 102.
A. Misiak, n-inner product spaces, Math. Nachr., 140 (1989), 299 - 319.
AL. Narayanan and S. Vijayabalaji,Fuzzy n-normed linear space , Int. J. Math. and Math. Sci., (2005), no. 24, 3963 - 3977.
C. Park and H. Y. Chu,The Riesz theorem in linear n-normed spaces , Journal of the Chungcheong Math. Soc., 19 (2006), no. 2, 207 - 211.
G. S. Rhie, B. M. Choi and S. K. Dong,On the completeness of fuzzy normed linear spaces , Math. Japonica, 45 (1997), no. 1, 33 - 37.
F. Riesz,Uber lineare Funktionalgleichungen , ActaMath, 41 (1918), 71 - 98.
J. Schauder, Der Fixpunktsatz in Funktionalraumen, Studia Math. 2 (1930) 171-180.
B. Schweizer and A. Sklar,Statistical metric spaces , Pacific J. Math., 10 (1960), 314 - 334.
B. Surender Reddy ,Fuzzy Anti-2-Normed Linear Space, Journal of Mathematics Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, May (2011).
L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy set, Information and Control, 8 (1965), pp. 338-353.
S. Vijayabalaji and N. Thillaigovindan,Complete fuzzy n-normed linear space , Journal of Fund. Sci., 3 (2007), 119 â€“ 126.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.