Auto Controlled DAM with SMS Warning System
Keywords:Level control, Gate or Shutter control, Dam safety
Water level control and safety of people are the most challenging and important facts when hydroelectric projects are considered. Lack of innovations and implementations of ideas in this field are the key factors which lead to this paper. This paper presents an efficient idea to control the flow of water by controlling the shutter or gate and there by water level management. Also it ensures the safety of people nearby and far by giving warning messages.
Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Gillispie Mazidi, Rollin D.Mc Kinlay, â€œThe 8051 Microcontroller And Embedded Systemsâ€, Second Edition -2008
D .Roy Choudhury , â€œLinear Integrated Circuitsâ€ Fourth Edition-2011
Prashant Bhardwaj, Yogendra Singh Rajawat, Satyaprakash Rajput, Satyaveer Singh Narvariya, Laxmi Narayan, â€œAutomatic Dam Shutter Senses The Water Level and Control The Dam Door Using Servo Motorâ€, Proceedings of 4 th SARC-IRF International Conference, New Delhi, India, 27th April. 2014
Makesh Iyer, Shrikant Pai, Sneha Badri and Shubhangi Kharche, â€œEmbedded Dam Gate Control System using â€˜Câ€™ and Visual Basicâ€, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 â€“ 8887) Volume 69â€“ No.2, May 2013
S. M. Khaled Reza, Shah Ahsanuzzaman Md. Tariq, S.M. Mohsin Reza, â€œMicrocontroller Based Automated Water Level Sensing and Controlling: Design and Implementation Issueâ€, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2010 Vol I
Sunantyo Tarsisius Aris, Suryolelolo Kabul Basah, Djawahir Fakrurazzi, Swastana Adin, Darmawan Adhi, and Adityo Susilo, â€œDesign and installation for Dam Monitoring Using Multi sensors: A Case Study at Sermo Dam, Yogyakarta Province, Indonesiaâ€, FIG Working Week 2012 Knowing to manage the territory, protect the environment, evaluate the cultural heritage Rome, Italy, 6-10 May 2012
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.