Centralized Transformer Monitoring using GPRS
Keywords:GPRS, Microcontroller, Transformer Monitoring
In order to provide effective and wireless supervision based on newest technology, a monitoring and control systems for transformers utilizing the GPRS system is introduced here. The voltage in the three phase lines that comes to the transformer may drop or cut-off if there is any problem in the power line. Also if the transformer develops any error internally, the temperature in the transformer rises. Here a system is developed that can be fitted in the transformers to monitor the power line faults and internal errors. This device monitors the power lines, reads the values and calculates parameters like true RMS voltage and RMS current. The device detects high voltage, low voltage and short circuit in power line. Also it checks overheat and liquid level of the transformer. It also has a dedicated microcontroller to control the operation.
â€œACASH: An Adaptive Web Caching method based on the Heterogeneity of Reference Characteristicsâ€, Journal of AICIT, AICIT(Publication_Name), vol. 10, no. 4, pp.169-711, 2015.
Web Caching and Replication, Addison-Wesley(Publication_ Name), USA, 2014
â€œExploring the bounds of Web latency reduction from caching and prefetchingâ€, In Proceeding(s) of the AICIT Symposium(Conference) on Internet Technologies, pp.13-22, 2009.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.