Factors Determining the Leadership of Tourist Destinations Marmaris, Bodrum, Fethiye, Rhodes and Kos on the Global Market
Keywords:Leadership, Management, Tourist destination, Tourist resources, Factors in Tourism, Marmaris, Bodrum, Fethiye, Rhodes, Kos
The factors determining the leadership of tourist destinations Marmaris, Bodrum, Fethiye, Rhodes and Kos on the global market issue both from the conditions of the external environment, and from the specific characteristics of each of the tourist regions. The study of these five leading destinations points out the interrelations between the factors determining tourism demand and the factors leading to the application of innovative management strategies and approaches. Nowadays, destinationsâ€™ leadership is not only a result of the availability of favourable resources, infrastructure and superstructure. Necessary also is a management policy in the field of tourism, which should be adequate to the realities of life, as well as flexible and adaptive management techniques.
Ð‘ÑŠÑ‡Ð²Ð°Ñ€Ð¾Ð², Ðœ., Ð¦. Ð¢Ð¾Ð½Ñ‡ÐµÐ². ÐžÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð¸ Ð½Ð° Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¸Ð·Ð¼Ð°. Ð¢Ð¸Ð»Ð¸Ð°. Ð¡Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ñ, 2000.
Ð’Ð¾Ð´ÐµÐ½ÑÐºÐ°, Ðœ., Ðœ. ÐÑÐµÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð°. Ð’ÑŠÐ²ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ Ð² Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¸Ð·Ð¼Ð°. ÐœÐ°Ñ‚ÐºÐ¾Ð¼. Ð¡Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ñ, 2011.
Ð¢ÐµÐ¼ÐµÐ»ÐºÐ¾Ð²Ð°, Ðœ. Ð£Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ Ð½Ð° Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¸ÑÑ‚Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾ Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐ´Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸ÑÑ‚Ð¸Ðµ. ÐšÐ¾Ð»Ð¾Ñ€ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚. Ð’Ð°Ñ€Ð½Ð°, 2010.
Temelkova, M. Bakalov, I. Studying the relation â€žbrand â€“ leadershipâ€ on the international market of seaside tourist destinations. Istanbul International Conference on Business and Economics. 2013.
Temelkova, M. The leadership in tourism â€“ investment in strategy and growth. XI International scientific Conference â€œManagement and Ingineeringâ€, 2013.
Turist sayÄ±sÄ± AralÄ±k'ta arttÄ±. Sabah. 23.01.2013.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.