Evaluation of Knowledge Enhancement in Early Detection Stimulation Programs Toddlers Growth and Development in Tigo Balehbutittinggi City Community Health Centre 2013
Keywords:Keywords, SDIDTK Knowledge, Toddlers, Children Quality
This Public Health Practice aims at evaluating the existing health programs in Tigo Baleh Bukittinggi Community Health Center compared to the Minimum Service Standard and the Millennium Development Goal's (MDG's). The scope in this evaluation is the scope conducted during 2011-2012. The problem priority decision-making is calculated using Delbeq method. The Early Detection Intervention Stimulation Program for Toddlers Growth and Development (SDIDTK) is a priority problem. The lack of commitment of all parties to this program became the root of the main problem why this program did not work properly which resulted in a poor quality of toddlers and high rates of toddlers morbidity. The establishment of Toddlers Growth and Development Forum involving all sectors, programs and communities is expected to reduce the toddler morbidity and in toddler growth and development irregularities, so that the resulting children are qualified ones.
Keywords: SDIDTK Knowledge; Toddlers; Children Quality
WHO. Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). [Online] 2015. [Dikutip:15 12 2015.]
Hartono, S. M. Promosi Kesehatan di Puskesmas dan Rumah Sakit. Jakarta : PT Rineka Cipta, 2010.
Department of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Pedoman Kerja Puskesmas Mengacu Indonesia Sehat 2010. Jakarta : Department of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, 2003.
Irmawati. Analisis Hubungan Fungsi Manajemen Pelaksana Kegiatan Stimulasi Deteksi dan Intervensi Dini Tumbuh Kembang (SDIDTK) dengan Cakupan SDIDTK Balita dan Anak Pra Sekolah di Puskesmas Kota Semarang Tahun 2007. Semarang : Semarang State University, 2007.
Handoko, T. H. Manajemen (Edisi 2). Yogyakarta : BPFE, 2001.
Depkes. Stimulasi Intervensi Dini Tumbuh Kembang. [Online] 2011. [Dikutip: 19 02 2013.] http://www.kesehatan anak.depkes.go.id.
â€”. Pedoman Pelaksanaan Stimulasi, Deteksi dan Intervensi Dini Tumbuh Kembang Anak di Tingkat Pelayanan Dasar. Jakarta : General of Development of Community Health, 2007.
Health Office. Buku Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak (p.67). Bukittinggi : Health Office of Bukittinggi City, 2011.
Department of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Pelayanan Stimulasi Deteksi Intervensi Dini Tumbuh Kembang Anak. [Online] 2010. [Dikutip: 15 12 2015.] http://www.depkes.go.id/pdf.php?id=1137.
A Better Start in Life : Evaluation Results from an Early Childhood Development Program. Soccoro, A. G. dan King, Elizabeth M. 101, 28 pgs, Makati : Philippine Journal of Development, 2006, Vol. 33, lss. 1/2.
Wijono, J. Manajemen Kepemimpinan dan Organisasi Kesehatan. Surabaya : Airlangga University, 1997.
Soetjiningsih, Gde Ranuh. Tumbuh Kembang Anak [Edisi 2]. Jakarta : EGC, 2014.
Tanuwijaya, S. Konsep Umum Tumbuh dan Kembang. Jakarta : EGC, 2003.
Azwar, A. Pengantar Administrasi Kesehatan (Edisi ke Tiga). Jakarta : Binarupa Aksara, 1997.
Department of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Tata Laksana Anak Gizi Buruk. Jakarta : Department of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, 2007.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.