Some Results on Fuzzy Topological Modules and Fuzzy Topological Submodules
Keywords:Topological module, Fuzzy topological module, Fuzzy topological R- submodule.
In this paper, we bring together the structure ofÂ fuzzy topological space ,fuzzy module and that of fuzzy ring to form a combined structure, that of a fuzzy topological R-module.Â PropertiesÂ of fuzzy topological R-module ,topological R-submodule and its PropertiesÂ are also briefly examined. we proved manyÂ theorems and corollaries as results shown in this paper.
Deb A. Ray, On (Left) Fuzzy Topolo- gical Ring, International Mathematical Forum, (2011), 6, 27, 1303 â€“ 1312.
Lakshmana , V. GomathiNayagam, GeethaSivaraman, Induced topology on fuzzy singletons, Far East Journal of Applied Mathematics, ,(2008), 32 , 2189-198.
[ 3] Ma, J.L. C.H. Yu, Fuzzy topological groups, Fuzzy Sets andSystems, (1984) 12 ,289â€“299.
Nanda,S.,â€œFuzzy Modules over fuzzy ringsâ€, Bull. Col.Math. Soc. (1989), 81, 197-200.
Palaniappan, N. , Fuzzy Topology (Second Edition), Narosa Publishing House, India2005.
Nayagam, V.L.G.D.Gauld,G.Venkateshwariand Sivaraman, â€œStrong Fuzzy Topological Groupâ€ New ZlandJournal of mathematics (2008),38, 187-195.
Pu , P. M. and Y. M. Liu, Fuzzy topology I. Neighborhood structure of a fuzzy point and Moore-Smith convergence, J. Math. Anal. Appl(1980). 76, 571â€“599.
Rosenfeld, A. ,Fuzzy groups, J.Math. Anal. Appl. (1971), 35,512-517.
Zadeh, L.A.,â€œFuzzy setsâ€, Inf. Control,(1965 ), 8,338-353.
) Zheng Pan, Fu.,"Fuzzy Finitely generated Modulesâ€, Fuzzy sets and systems,(1987), 21, 105-113.
Zheng Pan, Fu.,"Fuzzy Finitely Value Distribution of Fuzzy Vector spaces and fuzzy Modules, Fuzzy sets and systems," (1993),55, 319-322
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.