Y-coretractable and Strongly Y-coretractable Modules
Keywords:coretractable module, Y-coretractable module, C-coretractable module
AbstractLet R be a ring with identity and M be an R-module with unitary . In this paper we introduce the notion of Y-coretractable module . Some basic properties of this class of modules are investigated and some relationships between these modules and other related concepts are introduced .
B. Amini Ë›, M. Ershad, and H. Sharif, â€œCORETRACTABLE MODULES,â€ J. Aust. Math. Soc, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 289â€“304, 2009.
I. Mohammed and A. Hadi, â€œStrongly Coretractable Modules,â€ Iraqi J. Sci. ( to Appear ), pp. 1â€“9.
I. Mohammed Ali Hadi and S. Neamah Al-aeashi, â€œC-CORETRACTABLE AND STRONGLY C-CORETRACTABLE MODULES.â€ , International J. of pure and apllied math. (to appear) .
S. Asgari, & A. Haghany, and A. Haghany, â€œt-Extending Modules and t-Baer Modules,â€ Commun. Algebr. Â®, 2011.
S. A. Al-saadi " S-Extending Modules And Related Concepts " Ph.D. Thesis, Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad,Iraq, 2007.
Z.Qing-yi , " On Generalized Extending Modules " , J. of Zhejiang University Science , 1862-1755 (on line).
E.Akalan,G.F.Birkenmeier and A.Tarcan,"Goldie Extending Modules ",Comm.in Algebra,663- 683,37,2,(2009) .
L.H.Sahib," Extending , Injectivity and Chain Conditions On Y-closed Submodules" , M.sc. Thesis, University Of Baghdad , Iraq, 2012.
K.R. Goodearl " Ring Theory , Nonsingular Rings and Modules ". New York,Marcel Dekker, 1976.
Z.T.Al-Zubaidey,"On Purely Extending Modules", Msc.Thesis , Univ. of Baghdad , Iraq , 2005.
I.M.Ali Hadi , Sh. N. Al-aeashi," Strongly Coretractable Modules and Related Concepts", Journal Of Advances In Mathematics , Vol. 12, No. 12 , Pp.6881-6888 . 2016 .
A.Tercan ,"On CLS-Modules" ,Rocky Mountain J.Math. 25(1995).
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.