P-Coretractable and Strongly P-Coretractable Modules
Keywords:(strongly) coretractable modules, (strongly) P-coretractable, mono-coretractable, mono-P-coretractable, purely-Rickart
AbstractIn this paper, we introduce the notion of P-coretractable module . Some basic properties of this class of modules are investigated and some relationships between these modules and other related concepts are introduced . Also , we give the notion of strongly P-coretractable and study it comparison with P-coretractable , moreover the mono-P-coretractable concept are introduced and studied .
Amini B. , Ershad M. , and Sharif H. , â€œCoretractable Modulesâ€, J. Aust. Math. Soc, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 289â€“304, 2009.
Hadi I. , Al-aeashi S. ," Strongly Coretractable Modules and Related Concepts", Journal Of Advances In Mathematics , Vol. 12, No. 12 , Pp.6881-6888 . 2016 .
Fuller K.R., "Rings And Categories Of Modules", Springer, Newyork, 1982.
Fieldhous D.J., "Purity And Flatness", Ph.D. Thesis, McGill University, 1967 .
Azumaya G. and Faccini A., "Rings of pure global dimension zero and Mittag-leffler modules" , J. pure Appl. Algebra, 62 1989, 109 â€“ 122
Lam T. Y., " Lectures on Modules and Rings " , (Springer, New York, 1999 .
Yaseen S. M., "Coquasi-Dedekind Modules", Ph.D. Thesis, University Of Baghdad , Baghdad,Iraq, 2003.
I.M.Ali Hadi and Sh. N. Al-aeashi," C- Coretractable Modules ", International Journal Of Pure and Applied Mathematics , to appear.
Al-Zubaidey Z. ,"On Purely Extending Modules", Msc.Thesis , Univ. of Baghdad , Iraq , 2005.
Yaseen S. M.,"On F-regular Modules",M. sc. Thesis, University of Baghdad, Iraq,1993.
Garib N.H.,"Some Generalizations Of Lifting Modules"Ph.D. Thesis, University Of Sulaimani ,Iraq, 2007.
Dangh N.V., Huynh D.V., Smith P.F. and Wisbauer R.,"Extending Modules" , Pitman Reseach Notes In Mathematics Series 313, Longman, New York 1994 .
Mijbass A.S.,"Quasi-Dedekind Modules ", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Baghdad , Iraq, 1997.
Al-Saadi S.A., Ibrahiem T.A.," Dual Purely Rickart Modules ", Journal of Mathematics, Vol.11, PP 12-19, 2015 .
Oneto A.V.,"Purity And Direct Summand ", Divulaciciones Matem , Aticas Vol. 4 No. 1/2 â€“ 59-54 ,1996 .
Ozcan A. C., A. Harmanci and P. F. Smith " Duo Modules ", Glasgow Math. J. 48 (2006) 533â€“545.
Hadi I. , Al-aeashi S. ," Y-coretractable and Strongly Y-Coretractable Modules ", Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 2 , Pp.427-433 . 2017 .
Ghorbani A., "Co-Epi-Retractable Modules And Co-Pri-Rings", Comm. Algebra 38, No. 10, 3589-3596,(2010).
Lee G. "Theory Of Rickart Modules", Ph.D. Thesis , the Ohio State University, Ohio State, U.S.A(2010).
Al-Saadi S.A., Ibrahiem T.A.," Strongly Rickart Rings ", Mathematical Theory and Modeling , Vol.4, No.8,95-105, 2014
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.