On the Classical Primary Radical of Submodules
Keywords:classical primary submodule, primary submodule, classical primary radical of submodule, primary radical of submodul, primary ideal.
AbstractIn this paper we characterize the classical primary radical of submodules and classical primary submodules of modules over a commutative rings with identity. Those are extended from radical classical primary, radical primary, and primary of submodules, respectively. Moreover, we investigate relationships between classical primary radical and radical primary submodules.
Abulebda L.J.M., The primary radical of a submodule, Advances in Pure Mathematics, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 344-348, 2012.
Alkan M., and SaraÃ§ B., On primary decompositions and radicals of submodules, Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, Vol. 10, No. 1, 71-81, 2007.
Atani S.E., and Darani A.Y., On quasi-primary submodules, Chiang Mai Journal of Science, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 249-254, 2006.
Atani S.E., and Saraei F.E.K., Modules which satisfy the radical formula, International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 3-18, 2007.
Baziar M., and Behboodi M. Classical primary submodules and decomposition theory of modules, Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 351-362, 2009.
Behboodi M., Jahani-Nezhad R., and Naderi M.H., Classical quasi-primary submodules, Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, Vol. 37, No. 4, pp. 51-71, 2011.
Dauns J., Prime modules, Journal fÃ¼r die reine und angewandte Mathematik, Vol. 298, pp. 156-181, 1978.
Fuchs L., On quasi-primary ideals, Acta Scientiarum Mathematicarum (Acta Universitatis Szegediensis), Vol. 11, pp. 174-183, 1947.
Fuchs, L., and Mosteig E., Ideal theory in PrÃ¼fer domains - an unconventional approach, Journal of Algebra, Vol. 252, No. 2, pp. 411-430, 2002.
Hedayat S., and Nekooei R., Primary decomposition of submodules of a finitely generated module over a PID, Houston Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 369-377, 2006.
Jenkins J., and Smith P.F., On the prime radical of a module over a commutative ring, Communications in Algebra, Vol. 20, No. 12, pp. 593-602, 1992.
Man S.H., On commutative Noetherian rings which have the s.p.a.r. property, Archiv der Mathematik, Vol. 70, No. 1, pp. 31-40, 1998.
McCasland R.L., and Moore M.E., On radicals of submodules, Communications in Algebra, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 327-341, 1991.
Noether E., Idealtheorie in ringÂ¬bereichen, Mathematische Annalen, Vol. 83, No. 1-2, pp. 24-66, 1921.
Smith P.F., Primary modules over commutative rings, Glasgow Mathematical Journal, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 103-111, 2001.
TiraÅŸ, Y., and Harmanci A., On prime submodules and primary decomposition, Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, Vol. 50, No. 25, pp. 83-90, 2000.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.