Some Basic Properties of Quasi-Primary and Primary Ideals in AG-Groupoids
Keywords:AG-groupoid, LA-semigroup, ideal, quasi-primary ideal, primary ideal.
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the notion of a primary and quasi- primary ideals in AG-groupoids, we study primary and quasi primary ideals in AG-groupoids. Some characterizations of primary and quasi primary ideals are obtained. Moreover, we investigate the relationships between primary and quasi primary ideals in AG-groupoids.Finally, we obtain the necessary and sufficient conditions of a primary ideal to be a quasi primary ideal in AG-groupoids.
Holgate P., â€œGroupoids satisfying a simple invertive lawâ€, Math. Stud., vol. 61, pp. 101 â€“ 106, 1992.
Kazim M.A., Naseeruddin M., â€œOn almost semigroupsâ€, The Alig. Bull. Math, vol. 2, pp. 1- 7, 1972.
Khan M. and Naveed Ahmad, â€œCharacterizations of left almost semigroups by their idealsâ€, Journal of Advanced Research in Pure Mathematics, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 61-73, 2010.
Mushtaq Q., â€œAbelian groups defined by LA-semigroups, Studia Scient. Math. Hungarâ€, vol. 18, pp. 427 â€“ 428, 1983.
Mushtaq Q., Iqbal Q., â€œDecomposition of a locally associative LA-semigroupâ€, Semigroup Forum, vol. 41, pp.154 â€“ 164, 1990.
Q. Mushtaq Q., Iqbal M., â€œOn representation theorem for inverse LA-semigroupsâ€, Proc. Pakistan Acad. Sci, vol. 30, pp. 247 â€“ 253, 1993.
Mushtaq Q., Khan M., â€œA note on an Abel-Grassmann's 3-bandâ€, Quasigroups and Related Systems, vol. 15, pp. 295-301, 2007.
Mushtaq Q., Khan M., â€œIdeals in left almost semigroupâ€,arXiv:0904.1635v1 [math.GR], (2009).
Shah M., Ahmad I., Ali A., â€œDiscovery of new classes of AG-groupoidsâ€, Research Journal of Recent Sciences, vol. 1, no. 11, pp. 47-49, 2012.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.