Random Fixed Point Result of Weak Contraction
Keywords:Random operator, Cone Random Metric Space, Cauchy Sequence, Random Fixed Point
We define Cone random metric space and find some fixed point results for weak contraction condition.
. Abbas M , Jungck G, Common fixed point results for non commuting mapping without continuity in cone metric spaces.J. Math.Anal.Appl.341(2008) 416-420.
. Beg, I. and Shahzad, N., Random fixed points of weakly inward operators in conical shells, J. Appl. Math. Stoch. Anal. 8 (1995), 261â€“264.
. Dhagat, V.B., Sharma, A.K., Bharadwaj, R.K., Fixed point theorem for Random operators in Hilbert Spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis 2 no.12 (2008), 557-561.
. Huang, L.G., Zhang, X., Cone metric spaces and a fixed point theorems of contractive mappings, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 332 (2007), 1468-1476.
. Smriti Mehta, A.D. Singh, P.L.Sanodia and V.B. Dhagat, â€œFixed Point Theorems for Weak ontractions in Cone Random Metric Spacesâ€ Bull. Cal.Math. Soc. (2011), 103(4) pp303-310.
. Sumitra, V.R., Uthariaraj,R. Hemavathy, Common Fixed Point Theorem For T-Hardy Rogers Contraction Mapping in a Cone Metric Space, International Mathematical Forum5(2010), 1495-1506.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.