Fixed Point Result for P-1 Compatible in Fuzzy Menger Space
In this paper we have proved fixed point theorem in Fuzzy Menger Space for P-1 compatible mappings which is introduced by Sevet Kutukcu and Sushil Sharma.
. Y. J. Cho, H. K. Pathak, S. M. Kang, and J. S. Jung, Common fixed points of compatible maps of type (Î²) on fuzzy metric spaces, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 93 (1998), 99-111.
. G. Jungck, Compatible mappings and common fixed points, Internat. J. Math. Sci. 9(1986), 771-779.
. S.Kutukcu, S. Sharma and H.Tokgoz â€œA Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy metric Spacesâ€Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, Vol. 1, 2007, no. 18, 861â€“ 872.
. S. Kutukcu, A. Tuna, and A. T. Yakut, Generalized contraction mapping principle in intuitionistic Menger spaces and an application to differential equations, Appl. Math.Mech. 28 (2007), no. 6, 779-809.
. K. Menger, Statistical metric, Proc. Nat. Acad. 28 (1942), 535-537
. S. N. Mishra, Common fixed points of compatible mappings in PM-spaces, Math. Japon.36 (1991), 283-289.
. B. Schweizer and A. Sklar, Probabilistic Metric Spaces, North-Holland, Amsterdam,1983.
. V. M. Sehgal and A. T. Bharucha-Reid, Fixed point of contraction mapping on PM spaces, Math. Systems Theory 6 (1972), 97-100.
. S. Sessa, On weak commutativity condition of mappings in fixed point considerations, Publ. Inst. Math. Beograd 32 (1982), 149-153.
. S. Sharma, Common fixed point theorems in fuzzy metric spaces, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 127 (2002), 345-352.
. R.Shrivastav, V.Patel and V.B.Dhagat, â€œFixed point theorem in fuzzy menger spaces satisfying occasionally weakly compatible mappingsâ€Int. J. of Math. Sci. & Engg. Appls. , Vol.6 No.VI, 2012, 243-250.
. B. Singh and S. Jain, A fixed point theorem in Menger space through weak compaibility,J. Math. Anal. Appl. 301 (2005), 439-448
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.