A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Three Self Maps in Cone Rectangular Metric Space
Keywords:cone rectangular metric space, common fixed point theorem, coincidence point.
In this paper, we establish a common fixed point theorem for three self mappings in cone rectangular metric space.Â Our result generalizes and extends recent known results.
. M. Abbas and G. Jungck, â€œCommon fixed point results for non commuting mappings without continuity in cone metric spacesâ€, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 341, 416â€“420, 2008.
. M. Arshad, J. Ahmad and E. Karapinar , â€œSome common fixed point results in rectangular metric spacesâ€. Intern. J. Analysis Article ID 307234, 2013.
. A. Azam, M. Arshad and I. Beg, â€œBanach contraction principle on cone rectangular metric spacesâ€, Appl. Anal. Discrete Math., 236â€“2413, 2009.
. M. FrÂ´echet, â€œSur quelques points du calcul fonctionnelâ€. Rendiconti Circolo Mat. Palermo 22(1), 1â€“72, 1906.
. L. G. Huang, X. Zhang, â€œCone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappingsâ€. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 332, 1468â€“1476, 2007.
. D. IliÂ´c., V. RakoË‡ceviÂ´c, â€œCommon fixed points for maps on cone metric spaceâ€. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 341, 876â€“882, 2008.
. M. Jleli, B. Samet, â€œThe Kannan fixed point theorem in a cone rectangular metric spaceâ€, J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl., 2, pp.161-167, 2009.
. G. Jungck and B. E. Rhoades, â€œFixed Points for set valued functions without continuityâ€, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 29 (1998), 227â€“238, 2009.
. R. Kannan, â€œSome results on fixed pointâ€, Bull. Calcutta Math. Soc. 60 (1968), 71-76, 2009.
. H. Lakzian and B. Samet, â€œFixed point for weakly contractive mappings in generalized metric spacesâ€. Appl. Math. Lett. 25(5), 902â€“906, 2012.
. S. K. Malhotra, J. B. Sharma and S. Shukla, â€œg -weak contraction in ordered cone rectangular metric spacesâ€. The Scientific World Journal, 2013a.
. S. K. Malhotra, S. Shukla and R.Sen, â€œSome fixed point theorems for ordered Reich type contractions in cone rectangular metric spacesâ€. Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae (2), 165â€“175, 2013b.
. R. A. Rashwan, S. M. Saleh, â€˜â€™Some Fixed Point Theorems in Cone Rectangular Metric Spacesâ€, Mathematica Aeterna, Vol. 2, no. 6, 573 â€“ 587, 2012.
. S. K. Malhotra, S. Shukla and R. Sen, â€œA generalization of Banach contraction principle in ordered cone metric spacesâ€, J. Adv. Math. Stud. 5(2), 59-67, 2012.
. S. K .Malhotra, S. Shukla and R. Sen, â€œSome coincidence and common fixed point theorems in cone metric spacesâ€, Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 4(2), 64-71, 2012.
. S. Rezapour, R. Hamlbarani, Some notes on paper â€œCone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappingsâ€. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 345 (2), 719â€“724, 2008.
. Satish Shukla, â€œReich Type Contractions on Cone Rectangular Metric Spaces Endowed with a Graphâ€, Theory and Applications of Mathematics & Computer Science 4 (1), 14â€“25, 2014.
. P. Vetro, â€œCommon fixed points in cone metric spacesâ€. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo, (2) 56 (3), 464â€“468, 2007.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.