Some results on 2-fuzzy n-n Hilbert space and 2-fuzzy n-n quasi inner product space
Keywords:2-fuzzy quasi n-n- inner product space, Î± quasi n-n-norms
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the notion of 2-fuzzy n-n Hilbert space and to prove some theorems and introduce the notion of 2-fuzzy quasi n-n-inner product space and Î± Â quasi n-n-norms Â and prove some standard results.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
T.Bag, Samanta S.K, 2003, â€œFinite Dimensional fuzzy normed linear spacesâ€, J.Fuzzy.Math.11. no.3 687-705
S.C.Cheng, Mordenson J.N, 1994, â€œFuzzy linear operators and fuzzy normed linear spacesâ€, Bull.Cal.Math.Soc.86, 429-436
Y.J.Cho, M Matic and J.Pecaric, Inequalities of Hlawkaâ€™s type in n-inner product spaces, Commun, Korean Math.Soc. 17(2002), no.583-592
An introduction to 2-fuzzy n-normed linear spaces and a new perspective to the Mazur-Ulam problem Choonkil Park and Cihangir Alaca, Journal of Inequalities and Applications 2012, 2012:14
C.Dimminie, S.Gahler and A.White, 2-inner product spaces, Demonstratio Math 6(1973), 525-536
A.M.El-Abyad and H.M. El-Hamouly, Fuzzy inner product spaces, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 44(1991) no.2, 309-326.
C.Felbin, Finite Dimensional fuzzy normed linear space, Fuzzy sets and systems 48(1992) no.2, 239-248
_______, The completion of a fuzzy normed linear space, J.Math.Anal.Appl.174(1993), no.2 428-440
______, Finite dimensional fuzzy normed linear space II, J.Anal.7(1999),117-131
S.Gahler 1964, â€œLinear 2-normierte Raumeâ€, Math Nachr,28 1-43
A.K.Katsaras 1984, â€œfuzzy topological vector spaceâ€, fuzzy set and system 12,143-154
A.K.Katsaras, Fuzzy topological vector spaces II, Fuzzy sets and systems 12(1984),no.2, 143-154
J.K.Kohli and R.Kumar, On fuzzy inner product spaces and fuzzy co-inner product spaces, Fuzzy sets and systems 53(1993) no.2, 227-232
________ , Linear mappings ,fuzzy linear spaces, fuzzy inner product and fuzzy co-inner product spaces, Bull.Calcutta Math.Soc.87(1995), no.3 237-246
S.V.Krishna and K.K.M.Sharma, Separation of fuzzy normed linear spaces, Fuzzy sets and systems 63(1994) no.2, 207-217
G.S.Rhie, B.M.Choi and D.S.Kim, On the completeness of fuzzy normed linear spaces, Math.Japon 45(1997), no.1, 33-37
RM.Somasundaram and Thangaraj Beaula. Some aspects of 2-fuzzy 2-normed linear spaces Bull.Malyasian Math. Sci.Soc,. 32:211-222, 2009.
Srinivasan Vijayabalaji and Natesan Thillaigovindan, Fuzzy n-inner product space, Bull,Korean Math.Soc. 43(2007), No.3.pp,447-459
Thangaraj Beaula and R.A.S.Gifta, On complete 2-fuzzy dual normed linear spaces, Journal of Advanced Studies in Topology, 4(2) (2013) 34-42
Thangaraj Beaula and R.A.S.Gifta, Some aspects of 2-fuzzy inner product space , Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, Volume 4, no.2 (October 2012), pp. 335-342
Thangaraj Beaula and R.A.S.Gifta, Finite Diemensional 2-Fuzzy Inner Product Space, International Journal of Mathematics Research, ISSN 0976-5840 Volume 4, Number 5 (2012), pp. 559-575
L.A Zadeh,1965 â€œFuzzy Setsâ€, Information and Control 8, 338-353
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.