Colleges of Education Priorities for the Development of Scientific Research in the Light of Contemporary Challenges and its Relationship with Some Variables and Ways to Improve them
1.The study aimed to identify the priorities of the College of Education to develop scientific research in the light of contemporary challenges and its relationship with some variables and ways to improve them.
2.The study aimed to identify the priorities of the Faculty of Education to develop scientific research in the light of some of the variables from the perspective of students and ways to improve them. The researcher used the descriptive - analytical approach, study sample consisted of (106) graduate students from the Faculty of Education at the Islamic University in Gaza, and Al-Azhar University, The results of the study revealed that:
3.The third domain "the development of sources of information such as the Central Library" came in first place with an average account (3.68) and a relative weight of (73.6%) while the second domain "the development of students outcomes for teaching and learning process "came in the second place with an average account (3.62) and relative weight (72.4%), and the first domain," the development of academic staff "ranked third with an average account (3.45) and relative weight of ( 69.0%).
4.There is no statistically significant differences between the answers of respondents on their estimates of the priorities of the Faculty of Education for the development of scientific research due to gender.
5.There is no statistically significant differences between the answers of respondents on their estimates of the priorities of the Faculty of Education for the development of scientific research due to the variable university.
6. There are significant differences between the answers of respondents on their estimates of the priorities of the Faculty of Education for the development of scientific research due to the variable specialization in favor of the scientific section.
Abd Erraoof, Zuhdi Mustafa (2007): Quality guarantee unit and teaching outputs, the middle east university for higher studies.
Ash-shamesi Maitha Salem (2010): knowledge management in the scientific research (centers â€“ challenges and real solutions, the Arab Magazine, monthly and cultural magazine, information ministry, al-kuwait.
Ash-shamesi, Maithaa Salem (2008): knowledge management in the scientific research centers â€“ challenges and real solutions, the Arabic magazine, monthly and cultural magazine, information ministry, Al-kuwait.
Al-khayat, Mohammed Ahmed (1998): priorities of educational research in the college of education, of educational research in the college of education.
Al-qassas (2007): the reality of human development in the Islamic countries economics, ministry of higher education and scientific research, Al-jazaer university, college of economic science and Taiseer sciences, the third international meeting about the reality of human development in the Islamic countries economics, 26 â€“ 27 November 2007.
Olwan Noaman, Albream Sami (2008): mechanism of scientific research development, scientific research deanship, the Islamic university, Gaza, Palestine.
Qanoua` Nezar, Ghassan Ibraheem Jamal El-ass (2005) the scientific research in the Arab word â€“ its reality and turn in transferring and empowering technology, teshreen university magazine for scientific research and studies, lawful and economic sciences chain, Vol (27), issue (4), pp 34-57.
(London life magazine, 5.12.2005)
(Arab website 48, 18.9.2005)
Higher Studies Deanship (2006) Higher studies booklet, the Islamic university, Gaza Palestine.
Higher studies Deanship (2006), Higher studies booklet, Al-azhar university, Gaza â€“ Palestine.
(The executive plan for the scientific research plan for 2009-2010)
Practical aspects development project in colleges of education at the Palestinian university in Gaza strip : 2010
Al-azhar university website, 2012 "http://www.alazhar.edu.ps/arabic/index.asp"
The Islamic university website, 2012 "http://www.iugaza.edu.ps/ar/"
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.