Imaging Method Application Peculiarities in Contactless Determination of Aircraft Loading Limitations
Keywords:loading, centre of gravity, cockpit, landing gear, nose and main gear
In this paper, we determine graphs and mathematical expressions which describe the relation between the measurements and the distance changes as a result of analysis of the taken pictures of objects and their new utilization methods to determine of loading limitation.
Kaminski-Morrow D. â€œLoad data misled Benin 727 crewâ€. Flight international magazine, London, 11-17 January 2005, p. 13
Status of the civil aviation flight safety of IAC member countries and use of the airspace over a ten year period (1992-2001). International Aviation Committee report. www.mak.ru, 2002
Hasanov A.R, Iskenderov I.A, Agayev E.A. Determination of aircraft loading factor. National Aviation Academy publications, 1st edition, Baku, 2009, pp. 93-99.
Silaev A.A. Spectral theory of suspension transport vehicles. M., Mechanical Engineering, 1972.
Hasanov A.R, Iskenderov I.A, Agayev E.A. Influence of the degree of congestion and balance of aircraft on incidents and methods for their determination. Materials of IX Inter. STC "AVIA-2009." Kyiv, 2009, Vol.2, pp 15.29-15.32.
Pashaev A.M., Iskenderov I.A., Agayev E.A. Wireless method for determining the load on the aircraft fuselage vertical displacement Materials XI Inter. STC "AIR 2013". Kiev 2013, Vol.1, pp.1.93-1.96.
Pashaev A.M., Iskenderov I.A., Agayev E.A. Between the vertical displacement of the loading of the aircraft and its mathematical dependence. Azerbaijan Academy of Engineering. Baku, 2013, pp. 13-19.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.