About the Journal
Asian Journal of Computer and Information Systems (AJCIS) is a forum for scientists, researchers, academics, engineers, and practitioners in all aspects of computer science and information systems disciplines publishing high quality and refereed research papers. The journal covers the leading edge subjects and matters in the computer science and information systems in academia, research, business and industry. The Journal stresses on academic excellence, research rigidity, knowledge distribution, and reciprocated scholarly efforts in order to endorse theoretical, experimental and practical research at national and international levels.
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Computer and Information Systems (AJCIS) preserve prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Applications of Computer Science in Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Computational Applications of Information Systems
- Computational Statistics
- Computer Applications
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networking and Applications
- Computer Science Theory
- Data Communication
- Data mining
- Database and Knowledge Discovery
- Distributed Processing
- Formal Methods
- Fuzzy Logic
- Image Processing
- Information Security
- Information Systems Theory
- Information Technology in Health care
- Internet Technologies
- Mobile Computing
- Multimedia Technology and Applications
- Parallel Processing
- Software Engineering
- Wireless Communication
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewersâ€™ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims / Objectives
- To provide outstanding research platform to relevant stakeholders from both academia and industry to ensure innovation, appropriateness, significance, and readability.
- To promote intuitive understanding of the state-of-the-art and the know-how trends.
- To continuously formulate noteworthy investments with industrial development that will provide research and technical needs, hence make the scientific research more reliable and precise.