Generalized P-Krull Domains
Keywords:Pseudovaluation domains, Krull domains, P-Krull monoid
AbstractIn  author (with A. Taouti) introduced P-Krull monoids and in  we presented P-Krull domains. As a result of bridging link the above, we came up with generalized P-Krull domains. However, generalized P-Krull domains are weak but simultaneously parallel to generalized Krull domains.
J. R. Hedstrom and E. G. Houston, "Pseudo-valuation domains", Pacific journal of Mathematics, Vol. 75, No 1(1978).
R. Gilmer, "Multiplicative ideal theory", Marcel Dekker. ing. New York 1972.
S. Elaydi, E. S. Titi, M. Saleh, S. K Jain, R. Abu-Saris, Mathematics and Mathematics Education Proceeding of third Palestinian Conference, World Scientific, Published 2002.
T. Shah, Half-Factoriality of D[S], Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 44 (2007), No. 4, pp. 771-775.
T. Shah, W.A. Khan, On Factorization properties of monoid S and monoid domain D[S], International Mathematical Forum, 5 (2010), no. 18, 891-902.
Waheed Ahmad Khan and Abdelghani Taouti, Pseudo-valuation maps and pseudo-valuation domains, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 7, 2013, no. 17, 799-805.
Waheed Ahmad Khan and Abdelghani Taouti, On P-Krull monoids, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 84, No. 4 (2013).
Waheed Ahmad Khan, Tariq Shah and Abdelghani Taouti, Domains like Krull domains and their factorization properties, World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol 22(1), 2013, 121-125.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.