Model of Distribution of Budget Vacancies in University
Keywords:budget vacancies, distribution, educational market, autonomy, profitability
AbstractIn the current work we constructed the Model of Distribution of Budget Vacancies in University in conditions of Universities autonomy. In the article we determine the brand attractiveness of one budget vacancy and use this category into the model of distribution. The model of distribution based onto the linear optimization methods. We made distribution of vacancies in Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics and receive real and optimize distributions. Its show uneven distribution structure and low level of orientation real distribution onto the demand of the national economy. This distribution gives tools to University in management of the budget vacancies distribution for the increase profitability of University.
Ðœ. ÐœÐ¸Ñ…Ð°Ð¹Ð»Ñ–Ñ‡ÐµÐ½ÐºÐ¾, Ð›. ÐœÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð´Ð·ÐµÐ¹ Ð£Ð½Ñ–Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚ÑÑŒÐºÐ° Ð°Ð²Ñ‚Ð¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ñ–Ñ: Ñ–ÑÑ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ñ– Ñ€ÐµÐ°Ð»Ñ–Ñ— Ñ‚Ð° Ð²Ð¸ÐºÐ»Ð¸ÐºÐ¸ ÑÑŒÐ¾Ð³Ð¾Ð´ÐµÐ½Ð½Ñ (internet access: http://www.edu-trends.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Makodzei-Mykhailichenko_abstract_16_04_15.pdf?c6a0f6)
Magna Charta Universitatum (internet access: http://www.magna-charta.org/resources/files/the-magna-charta/english)
Ð Ð°Ñ”Ð²Ð½Ñ”Ð²Ð° Ðž. Ð†Ð¼Ñ–Ð´Ð¶ÐµÐ²Ð° Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ñ–ÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ð²Ð¸Ñ‰Ð¸Ñ… Ð½Ð°Ð²Ñ‡Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð¸Ñ… Ð·Ð°ÐºÐ»Ð°Ð´Ñ–Ð² ÑÐº Ñ„Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð¾Ñ€ Ð½ÐµÑ†Ñ–Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ— ÐºÐ¾Ð½ÐºÑƒÑ€ÐµÐ½Ñ†Ñ–Ñ— Ð½Ð° Ñ€Ð¸Ð½ÐºÑƒ Ð¾ÑÐ²Ñ–Ñ‚Ð½Ñ–Ñ… Ð¿Ð¾ÑÐ»ÑƒÐ³, Ð’Ð¸Ñ‰Ð° ÑˆÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð°, no. 9/10, pp.109-126, 2015
The Lima Declaration on Academic Freedom and Autonomy of Institutions of Higher Education (1988) (internet access: https://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports98/indonesia2/Borneote-13.htm)
Sorbonne Joint Declaration 1988 (internet access: http://media.ehea.info/file/1998_Sorbonne/61/2/1998_Sorbonne_Declaration_English_552612.pdf)
The Bologna Declaration of 19 June 1999 (internet access: http://www.eurashe.eu/library/modernising-phe/Bologna_1999_Bologna-Declaration.pdf)
Salamanca Declaration 2001 (internet access: http://accreditation.org/accords/salamanca-declaration-2001)
â€œRealising the European Higher Education Areaâ€ CommuniquÃ© of the Conference of Ministers responsible for Higher Education in Berlin on 19 September 2003 (internet access: http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/hogeronderwijs/bologna/documents/MDC/Berlin_Communique1.pdf
London CommuniquÃ© 18 May 2007 (internet access: http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100202100434/http://dcsf.gov.uk/londonbologna/uploads/documents/londoncommuniquefinalwithlondonlogo.pdf)
CommuniquÃ© of the Conference of European Ministers Responsible for Higher Education, Leuven and Louvain-la-Neuve, 28-29 April 2009 (internet access: http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/hogeronderwijs/bologna/conference/documents/Leuven_Louvain-la-Neuve_Communiqu%C3%A9_April_2009.pdf)
Budapest-Vienna Declaration on the European Higher Education Area March 12, 2010 (internet access: http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/hogeronderwijs/bologna/2010_conference/documents/Budapest-Vienna_Declaration.pdf)
Ð—Ð°ÐºÐ¾Ð½ Ð£ÐºÑ€Ð°Ñ—Ð½Ð¸ Â«ÐŸÑ€Ð¾ Ð²Ð¸Ñ‰Ñƒ Ð¾ÑÐ²Ñ–Ñ‚ÑƒÂ» (internet access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ru/1556-18)
State Statistic Service of Ukraine official site http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
National Bank of Ukraine official site https://bank.gov.ua/
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.