Strannik: A Summary or Meta-analysis of Available Published and Unpublished Clinical Data
Keywords:Strannik Virtual Scanning (SVS), Strannik Light Therapy (SLT)
The authors reports a meta-analysis of available published studies, conducted in Spain and South Africa during 2015-2016; and previously unpublished Strannik studies most of which were conducted in the Russian market in the period 1997-2003 by eminent and respected physicians at various medical centres operating mainly in the Russian markets.
This meta-analysis of the use of Strannik technologyÂ includes reports of 24 different studies of various sizes: the smallest being the study by Ewing & Duran (17 patients) and the largest being the study by Ignatiev (3000 patients).
The study reports that , of the 9,800 patients tested using Strannik Virtual Scanning, the test outcomes ranged from 0-21% more accurate than the range of diagnostic tests against which it was compared; and that of over 6,000 patients treated with Strannik Light Therapy which was determined to be circa 76-96% effective treating a wide range of a 30 categories of common medical conditions.
Lam RW, Levitt AJ, Levitan RD, Michalak EE, Cheung AH, Morehouse R, Ramasubbu R, Yatham LN, Tam EM. Efficacy of Bright Light Treatment, Fluoxetine, and the Combination in Patients With Nonseasonal Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Psychiatry 2016 Jan;73(1):56-63. doi: 10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.2235.
Kandel ER, Markram H, Matthews PM, Yuste R, Koch C. Neuroscience thinks big (and collaboratively). Nature Reviews Neuroscience 2013 Sep;14(9):659-64. doi: 10.1038/nrn3578.
Grakov IG. Strannik Diagnostic and Treatment System: a Virtual Scanner for the Health Service. Minutes of Meeting No. 11 of the Praesidium of the Siberian of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR (AMN) held in Novosibirsk 4 December 1985.
Ewing GW, Ewing EN, Hankey A. Virtual Scanning - Medical Assessment and Treatment. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 2007;13(2):271-286.
Ewing GW, Parvez SH, Grakov IG. Further Observations on Visual Perception: the influence of pathologies upon the absorption of light and emission of bioluminescence. The Open Systems Biology Journal 2011;4:1-7.
Ewing GW, Parvez SH. The Multi-systemic Nature of Diabetes Mellitus: genotype or phenotype? N.Am.J.Med.Sci 2010;2(10):444-456.
Vysochin Yu et al, 2001. Methodology and Technology of Invigoration of Different Population Orders. In: Consolidated 5 year Research Plan of Physical Training, Sports and Tourism State Committee of the Russian Federation. 2000. English translation available at: http://www.montaguehealthcare.co.uk/files/Vysochin/Vysochin.pdf
Ewing GW, Grakov IG (2015) A Comparison of the Aims and Objectives of the Human Brain Project with Grakovâ€™s Mathematical Model of the Autonomic Nervous System (Strannik Technology). Enliven: Neurol Neurotech 2015;1(1): 002.
Ewing G. What is the function of the Brain? What does it do and how does it do it? It functions as a Neuroregulator, which continuously regulates the Autonomic Nervous System and Physiological Systems, and enables us to Recognise that Sleep Exhibits the Characteristics of a Neurally Regulated Physiological System. J Neurol. Psychol. 2016; 4(2): 9.
Ewing GW, Ewing EN. Cognition, the Autonomic Nervous System and the Physiological Systems. Biogenic Amines 2008;22(3):140-163.
Ewing GW. A Theoretical Framework for Photosensitivity: Evidence of Systemic Regulation. Journal of Computer Science and System Biology 2009;2(6):287-297.
Ewing GW. Further Perspectives on Diabetes: Neuroregulation of Blood Glucose. Neuroscience and Bio-medical Engineering (NBE) 2016;4(2):75-83.
Ewing GW, Ewing EN. Computer Diagnosis in Cardiology. N.Am.J.Med.Sci. 2009;1:152-159.
Ewing GW, Ewing EN, Parvez SH. The Multi-systemic Origins of Migraine. Biogenic Amines 2009;23(1):1-52.
Ewing GW. Case Study: the Determination a Complex Multi-Systemic Medical Condition by a Cognitive, Virtual Scanning Technique. Case Reports in Clinical Medicine 2015;4(6):209-221.
Nwose EU, Ewing GW, Ewing EN. Migraine can be managed with Virtual Scanning: case report. The Open Complementary Medicine Journal 2009;1:16-18.
Ewing GW, Nwose EU, Ewing EN. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Management with Interactive Computer Technology and Nutrition: Two Case Reports. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 2009;15(12):1379-1381.
Ewing GW, Duran JC (2016) A Report of the Ability of Strannik Virtual Scanning to Screen the Health of a Randomly Selected Cohort of Patients. Enliven: Neurol. Neurotech. 2016;2(1):001.
Mohanlall R, Ewing GW (2017). A further study of the ability of Strannik Virtual Scanning as a broad-spectrum screening modality. Journal of Neurophysiology and Neurological Disorders: Approved for publication 4th April 2017.
CLINICIAN ADDRESSES/STUDY LOCATIONS:
â€¢ Ewing GW, Duran J-C .
â€¢ Mohanlall R, Ewing GW .
â€¢ Vysochin et al. former Head of the Peter Lesgaft Sports Institute, University of St Petersburg. Note 3.
â€¢ Gvazava V. Head of the Central Military Sanatorium, Kislovodsk.
â€¢ Vartanyants RG, Shevchenko LN. Kislovodskskaya Balneogryazelechebnitsa, Kislovodsk.
â€¢ Zhuravleva TN, Komarova IA. Company Myrra-Lux Ltd, City Health Service, Out-patient Clinic 152, Moscow
â€¢ Vekshenkova MS. Oblastnoy Health Prevention Centre, Oblastnoy.
â€¢ Petchin IV. Arkhangelsk .
â€¢ Berov M, Bekuzarova SA. Medical Centre Eskulap, Nalchik.
â€¢ Filatova IV. Kaluga.
â€¢ Georgievna SO. Vladikavkaz.
â€¢ Ignatiev VA. City of Siktivkar, Republic of Komy.
â€¢ Mironov VD, Yankevich AG. Medical Centre Gigiya, Odessa.
â€¢ Mylnikov VV , Murachova VP. Spa Solnechny.
â€¢ Peyganovich AI, Oreshechko IV. OAO Magistralnye Nefteprovody "DRUZHBA".
â€¢ Lositsky EA, Mifthova. Republican Dispanser Sportnivoy Medicine, Minsk, Belarus.
â€¢ Radchenko IO, Kolyanov VB.
â€¢ Sarsinbayeva Z, Sarsinbayeva S. Alma Ata, Kazakhstan.
â€¢ Berov M, Bekuzarova SA. Borodinskaya Central City Hospital, Borodinskaya.
â€¢ Skvortsova NP, Gushchin AJ, Lobanov TV. Moscow Mint, Moscow.
â€¢ Skorobogatova I. Fund Miloserdie, Krasnoyarsk.
â€¢ Starodubtsev SI, Bobrow LB. City Hospital Medical Assistance, Skoroy .
â€¢ Frumin ID, Zabortseva M, 1997. school No. 106 "Univers".
â€¢ Vekshenkova MS, Matveeva VP . Head of the Department of Health Centre, Novosibirsk.
â€¢ Voinov VI. Orenburg Regional Clinical Hospital, Orenburg.
â€¢ Sheina SG, Shevchenko LN, 2003. Kislovodsk Central Military Sanatorium, Kislovodsk.
â€¢ Kolyanov VG. Head of Neurology Department of Medical Rehabilitation Centre, Pyatigorsk City.
â€¢ Plotnikova I. Manager of Strannik Teaching Centre, Candidate Medical Science, Krasnoyarsk.
â€¢ Medvedeva ZA. Chief Doctor, Company Alternative Medicine Limited, Krasnoyarsk.
â€¢ Hetagurova LG, Kataev MR. MAEN.
â€¢ Ulicki R, Efimenko G. OAO Medical Insurance Company RAVIS- MeSK.
â€¢ Shiryaev D. Latvian Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine Alberts Aldersons .
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.