About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Pharmacy, Nursing and Medical Sciences preserves prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Chiral Chemistry
- Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Collaboration with physicians and other health care providers in patient treatment
- Continuing nurse training and education
- Current information on clinical topics
- Diagnostics and prescribing
- Drug Development
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Health outcomes, economics and resource management
- Herbal technology
- Improving patient safety in all settings
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Infectious Diseases
- International Regulatory
- Involvement with patients' adherence to treatment regimen
- Management and organizational issues
- Molecular Biology
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Nursing Care
- Parasitological science
- Patient education and counseling
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmacy Practice
- Plastic Surgery
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Stem cell research
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Validation Techniques
- Vascular Disease
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewersâ€™ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims / Objectives
- To recognize and appraise complex health care interventions and health policies which employ the most rigorous designs and methods appropriate for the research question of interest.
- To endow with a medium for the publication of research articles on clinical pharmacy and related practice-oriented topics in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To focus on accumulating, organizing, discovering and disseminating the latest developments, ideas, research findings and solutions regarding various approaches of medical and health sciences, hence results can be shared amongst the professional organization of scholars and practitioners for further enhancement and applications.
- To accentuate on explication of the scientific field dealing with the cognitive data, facts and information processing and decision making for the analysis and application of medical knowledge.