Health Care Strategy in Improvement of JKN-PBI Patients Satisfaction (Case Study of Health Care of Mental Disorder Patients in Psychiatric Hospital Menur Surabaya)
Keywords:healthcare service strategy, jamkesmas patientâ€™s satisfaction, psychiatric hospital
AbstractHealth care strategy of each hospital was using complete quality approach which is oriented toward patientâ€™s satisfaction, where patient obtain comfortable treatment from healthcare personnel (physician and nurse) in giving healthcare service for JKN-PBI patients. Author was using Symbolic Interaction from Herbert Blumer in reviewing medical healthcare service strategy (physician, nurse). Informant as this study target is medical officer (physician and nurse) also people who use healthcare service in Psychiatric Hospital Menur particularly for those whose one of their family member has mental disorder and own JKN-PBI card. Result of this study revealed that healthcare service strategy given by health care personnel (physician and nurse) in Psychiatric Hospital Menur toward mental disorder patients who own JKN-PBI has done well through interpersonal communication.
Alamsyah, D. 2011. Manajemen Pelayanan Kesehatan. Nuha Medika. Yogyakarta.
Adisasmito, W. 2007. Sistem Kesehatan. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
Aditama, Y. T. 2003. Manajemen Administrasi Rumah Sakit. Edisi Kedua. Penerbit Universitas Indonesia Jakarta.
Azwar, A. 1996. Menjaga Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan. Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan.
Direktorat Jenderal Bina Kesehatan Masyarakat Depkes RI. 2008, Petunjuk Teknis Jaminan Kesehatan Masyarakat (JAMKESMAS) di Puskesmas dan Jaringannya Tahun 2008. Depkes RI. Jakarta.
Keputusan Menteri Kesehatan No.125/Menkes/SK/II/208 Tanggal 6 Februari 2008 Tentang Pedoman Pelaksanaan Jaminan Kesehatan Masyarakat .
Kurniati, 2013. Kepuasan Pasien Rawat Inap Lontara Kelas III Terhadap Pelayanan Kesehatan Di Rumah Sakit Wahidin Sudirohusodo Makassar. Skripsi. Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik. Jurusan ilmu administrasi. Universitas hasanuddin. Makassar.
Lumenta, B. 1989. Pelayanan Medis Citra, Konflik dan Harapan Tinjauan Fenomena Sosial. Kanisius. Yogyakarta.
Moleong, L. J. 2012. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif Edisi Revisi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Muninjaya, G. 2012. Manajemen Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan. Buku Kedokteran: Jakarta.
Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 28 Tahun 2014 Tentang Pedoman Pelaksanaan Program Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional
Rizal, A. dan Y. Riza. 2014. Hubungan Kualitas Pelayanan Kesehatan Dengan Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien Di BP.Gigi Puskesmas Kelayan Dalam Kota Banjarmasin. An nadaa. 1(1): 26-31
Rumah Sakit Jiwa Menur. 2013. Laporan Tahunan 2013. Rumah Sakit jiwa Menur Provinsi Jawa Timur. Surabaya.
_________. 2014.. Laporan Kinerja Instalasi Pemerintah (LKjIP) Rumah Sakit Jiwa Menur Provinsi Jawa Timur.
Sasongko, A. B dan S. Suwitri. 2014. Implementasi kebijakan program jaminan kesehatan masyarakat (Jamkesmas) Di Kecamatan Banyumanik Semarang Administrasi Publik Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
Suharto, E. 2009. Kemiskinan dan Perlindungan Sosial di Indonesia; Menggagas Model Jaminan Sosial Universal Bidang Kesehatan. Cetakan Pertama. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Suwitri, S. 2008. Konsep Dasar Kebijakan Publik. Badan penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.