Informatics, Freedom and Subculture
Keywords:informatics, space-time, subculture, motorcycle, free beauty
Certain contemporary considerations strengthen this as well, when we can read about among others the fact that we obtain modern identity through a kind of an inner made sacral central point placed in the subjective, that is to say the outer, mythical sacrality in modernity places itself in the particular subjective.Â Although the term critical has served to mark the boundaries of modern science, the scientific and technical successes of the decades which followed his work made a lot of people forget about the boundary and limit likeness of sciences and modern knowledge as Kant had shown it with the aim to mark out on what base modern science can be imagined.
Roszak Theodore: The Cult of Information ( Pantheon Books: New York, 1986.) ix.
Castells, Manuel: The information Age. Economy, Society and Culture (Blackwell Publishing, 2000.)
Bakhtin, Mihail: Speech Genres and other late essays (University of Texas Press, 2004.)
Immanuel Kant: The Critique of Judgement SS 35. The principle of taste is the subjective principle of the general power of judgement. (Ttranslated by James Creed Meredith) http://philosophy.eserver.org/kant/critique-of-judgment.txt
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.