Enforcing Data Security, Load Balancing And Auditing In Cloud Computing
Keywords:Cloud Computing, Dual Security, Load Balancing, Third Party Auditor
Cloud computing is one of the emerging technologies that provide users with efficient storage and easy sharing of resources in a single platform. With the advent of this drastic technology, users became active in performing their applications with sharing with other use. This technology also brought in front the issues relating to the security, privacy and confidentiality. In this paper, proposed system focuses on performing dual security using encryption schemes, auditing using third party auditor and load balancing through agents in a single platform.
N. Cao, C. Wang, M. Li, K. Ren, and W. Lou, "Privacy-Preserving Multi-Keyword Ranked Search over Encrypted Cloud Data," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 829-837, Apr, 2013.
Cong Wang, Ning Cao, Kui Ren and Wenjing Lou,â€ Enabling Secure and Efficient Ranked Keyword Search over Outsourced Cloud Dataâ€ , IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributes Systems ,Vol.23, NO.8, AUGUST 2012.
S. Kamara and K. Lauter,â€œCryptographic cloud storage,â€ in RLCPS, January 2010, LNCS.Springer, Heidelberg.
Ankatha Samuyelu Raja and Vasanthi A, â€œSecured Multi-keyword Ranked Search over Encrypted Cloud Data â€œ, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering-Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012.
Zhiyong Xu, Wansheng Kang, Ruixuan Li, KinChoong Yow, and Cheng-Zhong Xu,â€œEfficient Multi-Keyword Ranked Query on Encrypted Data in the Cloudâ€, IEEE 18th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems.
William Stallings,â€Cryptography and Network Securityâ€, 4/E. Pearson Education India, 2006.
R.G.Rajan, V.Jeyakrishnan, â€œA Survey on Load Balancing in Cloud Computing Environmentsâ€, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013.
N. Sran, N. Kaur, â€œComparative Analysis of Existing Load Balancing Techniques in Cloud Computingâ€, International Journal of Engineering Science Invention ,Volume 2 Issue 1, PP.60-63,ISSN (Online): 2319 â€“ 6734, ISSN (Print): 2319 â€“ 6726, January. 2013
Wang, S. C., Yan, K. Q., Liao, W. P. & Wang, S. S. â€œTowards a load balancing in a three level cloud computing networkâ€, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT), IEEE, July, 2010, 108-113.
Randles, M., Lamb, D., Bendiab, A. T. â€œA Comparative Study into Distributed Load Balancing Algorithms for Cloud Computing â€œ, IEEE 24th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops 978-07695-4019-1/10, 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.